Just Cause 2 Mp launches on monday 16th December !

Soldato
I'm probably the only person who just doesn't get this game, every time I've played the MP on the days its been on I don't really understand the point, theres no objectives, just spawn, kill, rinse, repeat. Am I missing something obvious?

Loved the SP though.

Soldato
Very excited about this, mucking around on JC2 is always fun when you're bored for an hour, and doing so with your mates can only make it better. Looking forward to jumping out of a plane and falling into the passenger seat of my mates plane below! Endless possibilities for shenanigans...

Associate
3000 people and you can do all the things in SP in MP?
According to the FAQ... http://wiki.jc-mp.com/Frequently_Asked_Questions

Are there AI / NPCs?

No, and they are very unlikely to be added, at least not in the same sense as singleplayer.

so it sounds like it's just messing around with vehicles and weapons with/against other players, which is why I haven't bothered with it... co-op JC2 would have been fantastic!

Just hope the real developers do a JC3 and make it co-op from the off!

Soldato
I'm probably the only person who just doesn't get this game, every time I've played the MP on the days its been on I don't really understand the point, theres no objectives, just spawn, kill, rinse, repeat. Am I missing something obvious?

Loved the SP though.
there isnt much to do other than mucking around yet, but thats because the mod developers have concentrated on physically connecting and synchronising people, and have left gamemodes for other people to get working via lua scripting

Soldato
After playing for a while i have to say it's pretty good if a bit chaotic, needs teleport shortcuts and ability to keep returning to same tp point, also more game modes and stuff would be nice, im sure lots of improvements are coming though. :)

Soldato
Never heard of this but the single player was awesome, really good game. Finished it twice and loved the gameworld.

And some of Rico's legendary quotes.

Back
Top Bottom