Gran Turismo 6

Soldato
Folks I just saw the ad and didn't realise this was out.
Hell I haven't even started GT5 proper yet!
Is GT6 Pay to play now?
I have admittedly not read up about it.

no it isn't.. but you've got microtransactions in game.. as in you can buy credits in a form of a "Card" and make it easier to buy the cars you want.. orr you can just glitch.

to be honest I want to drive the cars I want.. I don't want to sit there grinding for days on the same track just to buy that ferrari..

Soldato
I've found a few notes from the weekend:

The default sound setting is largely to blame for the complaints, stick it on Small theater or Large Theater (if you use surround sound) and then select your speaker configuration.

Fully adjustable suspension (even if left on stock settings) makes a big difference in grip during turn-in and corner exit.

As soon as you change the Exhaust you seem to be in a lucky dip as to what the car will sound like, mostly they sound better with stock exhaust.

Fitting a Customized Diff seems to ruin most cars handling esp MR ones.

20million CR limit has been lifted.

Soldato
Hmm I see. Basically you can buy credits to accelerate getting the cars you want? (Similar to Real Racing say on the iPhone?)

What do you mean by "glitch" by the way?

there's a glitch to get 20mil cr but it's up to you if you want to grind or do it and enjoy the cars :)

the national B championship is tough.. I was racing in a s2000 honda while everyone else was kicking it off in 1mil + hyper cars.. veyrons, huaryas etc.. really tough to beat.. 4/5 golds is good enough for me! :)

got 12 golds on goodwood too.. which imo is easy :o

1505601102028418250703461726207606n.jpg

can't believe I overtook a veyron on the straight.. wat

Soldato
I'll be getting a PS3 soon. I'm wondering if this would be worth getting?

I haven't played GT since 3 and I have a DFGT wheel... I'm really in the mood for a racing game at the moment and my PC is starting to choke on newer games.

Edit - I guess I can only answer that but I just need something to sell it to me. A lot of doom-saying going on. :p

Last edited:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
The doom sayers haven't got around 200 of the tops motors in there garage all tuned up & all with Racing tyres from Soft through to full wets.
I turn my GT6 on pick one of my choice motors & go stretch my legs round the ring or on another of my fave tracks. In my opinion my game of GT6 is ******* awesome. :cool:

Soldato
I'll be getting a PS3 soon. I'm wondering if this would be worth getting?

I haven't played GT since 3 and I have a DFGT wheel... I'm really in the mood for a racing game at the moment and my PC is starting to choke on newer games.

Edit - I guess I can only answer that but I just need something to sell it to me. A lot of doom-saying going on. :p

yes yes its the best sim on ps3 without a doubt.. IMO best racing game out right now.

The doom sayers haven't got around 200 of the tops motors in there garage all tuned up & all with Racing tyres from Soft through to full wets.
I turn my GT6 on pick one of my choice motors & go stretch my legs round the ring or on another of my fave tracks. In my opinion my game of GT6 is ******* awesome. :cool:
+1

Who was talking about dirty racing? :confused:

no one but we all know how hard it is to find servers with proper drivers..

and 4min54s around the 'ring in that redbull prototype x thing.. :o that is stupidly fast.. can't believe I've managed the whole lap without crashing lol

Last edited:
Soldato
I got GT6 Anniversary edition today bundle with PS3 slim(replace for my broken one). I have entered the code got all the cars, etc but not the 1 million credits..... :confused: any ideas?

Edit: Never mind just found it its pre order bonus...

Edit: I received the credits after I patched the game.

Last edited:
Soldato
I got GT6 Anniversary edition today bundle with PS3 slim(replace for my broken one). I have entered the code got all the cars, etc but not the 1 million credits..... :confused: any ideas?

Edit: Never mind just found it its pre order bonus...

Just do the exploit which is outlined further back in the thread.

Associate
Why have PD set almost all of the races to have Comfort/Sport Hard tyres for the races.

What is the point of the Racing Soft tyres you cant even use them.

Some of the 1200 cars in the game that you cant even use because they are above the PP limits without tuning.

GFX, menus etc are better than GT5 but they seem to have *****d up so many things along the way.

Back
Top Bottom