The ex, identity theft and fraud.

Associate
Luckily I logged in and checked my PM last night :). Initially sighed, but then emailed 5UB and this morning he confirmed it was still ON!

Wish you and the children a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year ;).

Very proud to be a member of this community :)

Caporegime
Are donations closed?

Sorry I missed this, been following the thread too.

What an inspiration from both hit man and humanity! Simply outstanding. Hope your kids have a great Christmas.

Man of Honour
Just read through the thread, not sure how I missed it all although I remember reading the OP and the first few replies.

Leon you are an inspiration to us all, and so is the community here. I'm sat here with tears in my eyes are reading through and things like this restore my faith in humanity.

Wish you and children a Merry Christmas and a wonderful future, they are lucky to have you as a Father.

And as others have said, if I am half the man you are in 20 years time I will be happy.

Soldato
Leon I hope you have a great xmass with the kids... one to remember I think! :p

I hope we get some pics of the mountain of prezzies! lol

Oh and mods.... make sure he gets a man of the year well please... or we will ALL be angry :mad:

Edit: I didn't get a chance to help leon with a donation I was skint until today.... I have however helped out someone I know who had been left by her husband and is alone at xmass with no family and money.. I have bought her xmass dinner so that's my bit this year I guess lol

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
IMAG7459_1_zps17d8ab95.jpg

7284005b-84ff-4216-b4e3-c1f7ae694057_zps70ed7ae2.jpg

IMAG7463_zps5fba990a.jpg

Pictures took at 3am when I had just finished a marathon last lot of wrapping; hence my mug resting on the gift pile loaded with caffeine! this place is chaos today, kids are absolutely loving it, thanks to everyone so much for making this Christmas so extra special for them.

I hope you all are have a very merry Christmas too! :)

Back
Top Bottom