The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
For future reference: when too lazy to wander into the kitchen to get some lemonade to dilute the port, do not think "Mmm... that cider left over from basting the turkey might do".

It won't. But I'm still drinking it, obviously.

One

One

Soldato
Ardbeg!

Although I don't want to drink it all tonight so I'll be moving on to the bailey's, then whatever champagne is left, then the beer. WOOO CHRISTMASSS!!!

Soldato
When I was born my granddad bought me a Portuguese vintage port.

supposed to give it to me when I was 18. however it only made it to me last xmas when i was 27. Looking for a opportunity to open it and for the first time in many years we had a family get together in a rented hall. Seemed a great time to share. I have around half a bottle left. It really is the bee's knees..

decanted a few days ago. Once I broke the seal the cork was actually fairly lose and past its best, as soon as I offered it a cork screw it popped straight into the bottle

1985 vintage port

IMG_3737 by regy53, on Flickr

Tea Drinker
Don
When I was born my granddad bought me a Portuguese vintage port.

supposed to give it to me when I was 18. however it only made it to me last xmas when i was 27. Looking for a opportunity to open it and for the first time in many years we had a family get together in a rented hall. Seemed a great time to share. I have around half a bottle left. It really is the bee's knees..

decanted a few days ago. Once I broke the seal the cork was actually fairly lose and past its best, as soon as I offered it a cork screw it popped straight into the bottle

1985 vintage port

IMG_3737 by regy53, on Flickr

Question, was that re bottled or did they print 'Vintage Port' on a new bottle in 1985?

Back
Top Bottom