**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Soldato
Robo think you need to do a bit more PLAYING,,

If you include the Variations there are 42 tracks , which is loads to keep me busy , guess the game "just Wasn't for you"

12 tracks, with alternate and reverse variations.

Level 164 or so at the moment, loving it :p

A tip for anyone from myself would be to complete the series of the lower class cars (D, C, B) before jumping into anything above.

Jumping straight to the higher classes (S, P, R, X) and then having to return to the slower sets of series is a bit of an anti climax!

Soldato
Nope, found it very easy with hardly any compitition. Online you either thrashed them or they purposely knock you off track and ruin your race.

More into open worlds like Horizon.

Still considering BF4 but not too bothered to be honest, just want to have at least 1 game lying around lol, just incase I do fancy a play around.

Which difficulty and assists?

I race 2 from 'unbeatable' with 20% bonus from removing particular assists (race line, turning, braking). In some races I struggle to secure a gold position, some of which I have to re-race as I've struggled to get above 6/7th position :p

Online is a complete difference ball game, full of ********* who are out only to wreck peoples race, it can be funny at times but when you just fancy a legitimately competitive race, it's hard to find people of mutual intent. For some reason in my experience it tends to be south americans who fit into this catgory (Brazilians specifically!)

My drivatar is probably an absolute nightmare, only because of the consistent combating against the aforementioned players!

Last edited:
Soldato
Could deffo do with another 10 tracks or so, but it is what it is and I am enjoying it as well. Hopefully they release some track packs but new tracks mostly not the usual Mugello, Road America etc that most Forza players must be sick off :D

Associate
i got bored of forza very quickly,sold ghosts and since the mrs bought me a ps4 for xmas its a peggle 2 machine till titan fall comes out then maybe it will be the ps4's to gather dust maybe :eek:

Associate
I've had much better party chat experience since forwarding all the ports for Xbox Live listed on the support page for the Xbox One. Still get the "cannot start chat" message from time to time with Battlefield, but going to dashboard and pressing the menu key and choosing quit makes it work and then its fine.

Soldato
Finished Ryse on Solider lastnight, I very much enjoyed it as a single player game, I plan on playing throught again on the hardest settings.

Some of the "history" is a tad questionable, who ever wrote the story used Lord of the rings and Game of thrones as his historical sources, but screw it i got to chop allot of limbs off and smash scotish people in the face with a sheild.

Thats all the really matters about history isnt it? Now wheres my british war elephant?

Associate
Well, I am going to pick up an XB1 again tonight, hopefully this time round I'll have a better experience and will go fully digital and download games too. (not bothered about extra cost) however I swear to god, if I get a faulty controller again I will scream haha.

See you guys back on the Battlefield (4) shortly :p

Back
Top Bottom