Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Man of Honour
Surprising how good the lb 25mm cannons are for taking out infantry. Just as surprising as how bad the vipers hydra rockets are for taking out infantry.

The rockets are mostly pathetic but they seem to have tweaked something with the 25/30mm cannons as since the last patch I struggle not to kill infantry with them heh, flying around Shanghai as gunner in the attack chopper with a good pilot I can mop up pretty good.

Soldato
Drollic and Rroff you are talking tosh, no values were changed with the last patch and Hydra's, they are the best anti Infantry rockets by far. The do the same dmg as Zuni's but can be fired faster and you have almost double the amount.

What you are probably experiencing is predictive sight failure. If you increase or decrease thrust while firing, your predictive crosshair will become no way near where your rockets / miniguns/25mm / 30mm's hit.

Man of Honour
Drollic and Rroff you are talking tosh, no values were changed with the last patch and Hydra's, they are the best anti Infantry rockets by far. The do the same dmg as Zuni's but can be fired faster and you have almost double the amount.

What you are probably experiencing is predictive sight failure. If you increase or decrease thrust while firing, your predictive crosshair will become no way near where your rockets / miniguns/25mm / 30mm's hit.

Never said anything has changed with hydras - I've never had much joy with them before or after patch and I've played around with them enough not to go by the predictive sight.

Not even saying the stats have necessarily changed with the cannons - but something whether a bug fix in the code or what has channged with the cannons - my aim/style/way I use the cannons hasn't changed at all but before the recent patch I was struggling to hit infantry with them at all from the attack chopper gunner position (less of an issue with the littlebird but still wasn't amazing there) but since the recent patch I'm able to apply damage to them on infantry with absolute ease - its like a night and day change.

Soldato
I have been playing sp campaign for getting hidden weapons. I played the first chapter Baku and managed to get all three weapons; M39 EMR, MG4 and CBJ-MS. However when I started second chapter Shangai I exited the campaign.
Now when I go back to battlelog, I see these weapons are still greyed out and that I can't select them.:confused:

Would I need to play the whole campaign in one go, so the hidden weapons are unlocked in battlelog?

Underboss
AFAIK the only weapons you can get in MP from playing SP is the M249, P90, and a CZ. But you have to complete SP and make a choice at the end.

You can use those guns in the SP as unlocks tho...

Back
Top Bottom