** The Official Call of Duty: Ghosts (CoD 2013) thread ***

Associate
Nope, I like it to, much better than Black Ops 2:

1. Much less BS - ok so there's IEDs, but they are less annoying than the constant monkey-tossing C4 players and betty's everywhere, which is probably due to the bigger map sizes.
2. Not constantly dying after spawning due to kill streaks.
3. Seems much more fluid movement as other IW games.
4. Way better hit detection, much less instances of being shot round corners and dodgy camera angles where your enemy sees you first and you insta-die.
5. I encounter way less people sniping (and die less from it - although others will argue otherwise) and personally feel that sniping is harder than blops2 (not MASSIVELY harder) since the DSR in that game was ridiculous.

Negatives:

1. Spawns are still an issue.
2. Maps can be very campy and its hard to find people.
3. Potentially more boring than Blops 2 due to the above, but maybe the fact that we are 'cod'd out' may have something to do with it.

None of these problems I encounterd in blops2 apart from number 5 in your list. Biggest 2 problems with blops2 are OP shotguns and snipers IMO.

Soldato
None of these problems I encounterd in blops2 apart from number 5 in your list. Biggest 2 problems with blops2 are OP shotguns and snipers IMO.

Yeah, i've noticed when going up against shotgun users, I unload a load of bullets at them and get no bullet registration and they kill me in one shot, must be lag.

Soldato
None of these problems I encounterd in blops2

I had serious issues in BO2 with getting spawn killed by KillStreaks. I lost track of the amount of times it happened. There were games when I got spawn killed 2 or 3 times in a row.

Been playing with shotguns a lot this weekend, loving the bulldog close range it's just a melt machine.

The TAC-12 is awesome. On a map like Tremor it's very entertaining running around with one.

Associate
I had serious issues in BO2 with getting spawn killed by KillStreaks. I lost track of the amount of times it happened. There were games when I got spawn killed 2 or 3 times in a row.

This is a problem only if you are in a rubbish team, I mostly played this game with fellow overclocker's and we very rarely come across better team than us.

Soldato
Who designed chasm? Has to be the most unflowing mess of a map ever.

Terrible map. I think it's my most hated map in the game. In every area there are around 20 different angles that you can be shot from.

This game has been absolutely awful for me the past few days. Always getting problems fetching my profile when logging in, loads of lag in most games.

Soldato
Is there a way to permanently disable or mute the headsets for all multiplayer play?

It does my head in having to mute people every time. I don't want to listen to a bunch of morons talking and ruining the experience, particularly in hardcore mode where silence is important. I can understand it for Clan matches etc but for a casual game I don't understand why literally everyone is using the sodding thing. I know it comes with the PS4 but I have no desire to use it.

Soldato
Went to my mates house earlier and his son has this on the X1. This game looks laughably bad on next gen consoles! The lighting looked better but apart from that I couldn't tell any difference between the 360 and X1 versions of the game.

Soldato
Went to my mates house earlier and his son has this on the X1. This game looks laughably bad on next gen consoles! The lighting looked better but apart from that I couldn't tell any difference between the 360 and X1 versions of the game.

Glad I didn't upgrade then. I think it would be worth it for bf4 though, I've heard it isn't great on 360/ps3.

Soldato
Theres an AR & Sniper rifle. Heres the poster:

20140110-113702-620x400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom