CJS CD KEYS

Associate
It's when problems occur a company shows it's true colours. CJS are just not interested if there is a problem.

Perhaps you could explain why last week within 30 mins I had received a replacement code for my Creed 3 after the Uplay mess of last week? I would like to point out that my ticket was raised at 22.30.

For me I have bought 4 games, and never had an issue. Sure the site has a poor design, but so far I have yet to experience any problems. I wouldn't say that they are my main source of games, but for impulse buys it is fine. I wanted a cheap Creed 3 as I already purchased the 360 version, and at 22 quid they delivered.

Last edited:
Associate
I hope there's a reason why EA and other companies haven't shut this CDkey site down, is it because its run by this one guy? or that his turnover isnt enough to bother with?

I don't think companies such as have the power to close other organisations down. They could take civil action, or report criminal activities to the authorities for investigation. If CJS are selling illegal keys through key gens then yes the authorities would investigate as it is fraud. However if they are selling legit keys which they have purchased, no matter the source country, then they haven't done anything illegal.

I think the recent EU ruling regarding digital ownership invalidating the majority of EULA draconian threats (such as account banning) must favour distributors who sell cheap sourced legal keys. Perhaps it is the case that Valve and EA really don't want to poke at the hornet's nest regarding these sites. After all the court action Apple took to stop users jail breaking their Apple products really back fired when the judge ruled it was perfectly legal for owners to do so.

Last edited:
Soldato
If CJS are selling illegal keys through key gens then yeah the authorities would investigate as it is fraud. However if they are selling legit keys which they have purchased, no matter the source country, then they haven't done anything illegal.

It was shown with Guild Wars 2 that where ever or who ever they source their keys from use credit card fraud to attain them. There is absolutely no way that it is an isolated incident with just one game, just one time, or that CJs CD keys are unaware of this.

Soldato
There is absolutely no way that you can say that. You have no evidence either way, so why even post it?

Nothing but hearsay.

The Guild Wars 2 devs themselves attested to the keys CJs were handing out being sourced from credit card fraud. The way CJs handled everything was downright dodgy and epically unprofessional. No evidence to any beyond that (that I know of) but the idea that was all entirely a one off doesn't fly with me at all.

Soldato
Used them several times. Yet to be disappointed. In fact a lot of more "credible" companies could learn a lesson or two in CS from CJS Keys, in my experience.

With any grey market online serial seller, you pay your money and take your chance. Quite often their prices aren't THAT attractive either

Associate
The Guild Wars 2 devs themselves attested to the keys CJs were handing out being sourced from credit card fraud. The way CJs handled everything was downright dodgy and epically unprofessional. No evidence to any beyond that (that I know of) but the idea that was all entirely a one off doesn't fly with me at all.

SORRY BUT WHY HAS HE BEEN ARRESTED AND THE SITE TAKEN DOWN IF SO DODGY?

Soldato
SORRY BUT WHY HAS HE BEEN ARRESTED AND THE SITE TAKEN DOWN IF SO DODGY?

Because they didn't commit the credit card fraud themselves, they sourced keys from whoever did... I imagine they could paint themselves to be as much the victim of the fraud.

You don't work for CJs keys do you? incoherent caps was the brand of reply their customer support where giving out during the Guild Wars 2 debacle :D

Associate
No i don't work for them typical answer a 12 year old, i accidentely left caps on, i just don't understand all these people complaing yet why haven't they been taken down? all these big companies like EA and Valve have the money but they let them carry on, sounds like people just believing everything they hear.

Soldato
I was commenting on my case, the fact CJS lied blatantly on a paypal claim contradicting what was on his own site. Refusing to honor what I had purchased or offer a refund. The response I have had is of little help other than it's my fault and I need to contact UBi for them to investigate.

Paypal would not continue with the case as they have now removed non tactile items from their buyer protection scheme. I reported to my payment card company who are now investigating and were happy that I have proof from both me and even CJS that I have not received what I paid for. This is being dealt with by the fraud dept.

I'm not making this up I have no reason too I'm just stating my side of the story. If CJS had of just either refunded me or gave me a code so I got what I paid for I would be here saying that I received great service. But as is I have not....

Soldato
Just tried these guys out for 2x 48 hour Xbox lives codes....both failed/invalid codes.

Waste of time. Contacting them for a refund, will leave a bad review.

Associate
I used them once, to purchase Battlefield 4 + Premium. They sent me a code from the AMD promotion... I'm not even sure this is legal. Either way, I immediately disputed it. Never again :(

Soldato
I used them once, to purchase Battlefield 4 + Premium. They sent me a code from the AMD promotion... I'm not even sure this is legal. Either way, I immediately disputed it. Never again :(

It's a legit, grey market key. What's wrong with that? What do you expect when you buy a dirt cheap key from an unorthodox site?

Associate
I've also used these guys once and had no problems, the key arrived quickly and worked fine. Reading all the comments in this thread about them though has made sure I will not be using them again.

Associate
9 games bought here. Cheapest and never had a single problem.
O and the comments about CJS just make me lol. good luck getting keys from other cd key sites for nearly the same price as retail..

Soldato
Worldofcdkeys, G2Play, ************* (Gaming Dragons, absolute fail censor system) & Buygamecode are pretty much better in every way. That's just off the top of my head too.

Back
Top Bottom