*** Official Nintendo Wii U thread ***

Soldato
Well that was a waste of time! There were more Wii games than Wii U games, ridiculous! Nothing was labelled up on offer and the games that were there weren't the ones listed anywhere else. Same with the blu-rays/DVDs which are apparently in offer!

Soldato
When these kinds of deals come to light you probably get the employees snapping them up first. Ofc its worth having a check if you have a tesco's close by, i checked my one last night and they also had **** all there.

Soldato
Don't know if it's old news or not, but Currys have the Official gamepad accessory pack (stylus, screen protector and cleaning cloth) for £2.97 and official Stereo headsets for £5.

Seen them in two stores, so I think it is in all of them.

I grabbed the accessory pack just for the pen stylus, to use with my 3DSXL as the tiny one that comes with it, hurts my hand :(.

Gamepad, is the extended battery worth it? and where to get it? Only Amazon seem to have it, but out of stock.

The one that comes with it, is shocking. Runs out far too quick :(.

Soldato
Gamepad, is the extended battery worth it? and where to get it? Only Amazon seem to have it, but out of stock.

I would say no, but it depends how long you play each session. Longest play session iv clocked up so far is just over 3 hours with 2 bars of battery left, with the brightness set halfway, and when im done playing i stick the gamepad back on the charging dock.

If you play longer than 3-4 hours regularly, then i would get one.

Soldato
Getting tempted to buy the Zelda Wii U bundle. Please stop me, I can't afford it :o.

I also have a tonne of 3DS games to play and I already have the Wind Waker GC version that I haven't played yet!

Soldato
Do it! I've been playing on Begbie's and it's sweet as hell.

Stahhhhp :(!

I just don't think there's enough games out yet that I'd really like. I waited a couple of years for the 3DS which was probably the best gaming decision I've made so I'll probably just do the same with this. That itch is just there and I want to itch it but I can't :p.

Caporegime
Stahhhhp :(!

I just don't think there's enough games out yet that I'd really like. I waited a couple of years for the 3DS which was probably the best gaming decision I've made so I'll probably just do the same with this. That itch is just there and I want to itch it but I can't :p.

Do it!!!

There's plenty if games, loads coming this year too.

The game pad design is a bit daft, when your playing on TV you should be able to turn the screen off. Even watching Netflix the screen stays on.

Associate
Im looking at getting this soon, now theres a good selection of games to play. Especially mario 3D, mario U, zelda (though im not the biggest zelda fan) and the upcoming mario. oh and the entire back catalogue of Wii games!

Does anyone know of a good price for a bundle?

Soldato
Do it!!!

There's plenty if games, loads coming this year too.

The game pad design is a bit daft, when your playing on TV you should be able to turn the screen off. Even watching Netflix the screen stays on.

You can turn the Pad's screen off whenever you want by going into Controller settings after pressing the Home button. Unless I'm misreading what you're saying... :p

Back
Top Bottom