*** Nexus 5 THE Official Thread ***

Associate
Nobody else having issues with Gmail push? Find a clear data of Gmail followed by a reboot. It downloads and sends a notification of any new email. From that point onwards though it only downloads mail when I refresh it in Gmail.

Any ideas? All Sync options are enabled.

Soldato
Nobody else having issues with Gmail push? Find a clear data of Gmail followed by a reboot. It downloads and sends a notification of any new email. From that point onwards though it only downloads mail when I refresh it in Gmail.

Any ideas? All Sync options are enabled.

Odd, mine downloads all my emails, but i got notification of them and have to check manually.

Soldato
So.... Got my Nexus 5 on Monday and I love it, however I took it back today for a swap out for a pretty odd issue.

The phone worked perfectly, but the power button was ever so slightly 'wobbly'. It worked, but when tapping the top of the screen for typing (a URL for example in a browser) there was an annoying rattling sound from the top right. It started to bug me so figured get another handset.

The new one works perfectly, no rattles lol, and no yellow screen issue like others seem to have.

Associate
That's pretty normal annoyingly. I'm sure mine didn't rattle when I got it, but it does now. Well, it did 'til I slipped a tiny bit of paper next to the power button because I can't be arsed getting it repaired (at the moment).

Can't see the paper due to the case anyway.

Back
Top Bottom