What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
I just finished Alan Wake

I dont play this type usually but I give them full marks for how they use effects to instill fear and confusion in the game, max payne was the last one I remember as well done.
Gives me goosebumps :o
9B8D5B3A2A9054298525359F3D1E35EA922E2368

subtitles can be taken off, i was always dying. Its a long game

Soldato
I just finished Alan Wake

I dont play this type usually but I give them full marks for how they use effects to instill fear and confusion in the game, max payne was the last one I remember as well done.
Gives me goosebumps :o
9B8D5B3A2A9054298525359F3D1E35EA922E2368

subtitles can be taken off, i was always dying. Its a long game

Only way to play is with all HUD turned off:cool:

Associate
Assassins Creed IV - my second favourite of the series easily (after 2). It is the first time in the series though where I have thought 'This really shouldnt be an assassins creed game' as the settings, story and fun are totally sucked into a black hole every time the modern setting stuff comes up.

Battlefield 4 for MP - bought CoD: ghosts but that just ended up being full of hackers and very dull. Apparently the core playerbase of CoD has moved to BF4 as most games just seem to be a campfest or grenade-a-thon. Some great maps and some shocking ones (the map with the snow outside that kills your vision and just snipers aiming at the doors in the middle inside whilst the rest of the team just bounces grenades down the coridor is an insta-quit map already). Prefer BF3 but only just, when I get a good game with some decent teamwork then its a joy to play.

Kerbal Space Program - love this game, very addictive. havnt had chance to play very much so far. on the campaign a few hours in. I suck at landing on the moon it appears, just keep drifting past the face of it as I run out of fuel....1 more try I keep telling myself....

Grabbing Assetto Corsa when I get my wheel on Tuesday....

Last edited:
Soldato
I've just completed Tomb Raider. I thought it was a great game although a little annoying at times. I don't think I can be bothered to run through again and find all the relics/pages though...

Soldato
Finally getting into Skyrim, and couldn't have picked a worse time to do so with an assignment in for tomorrow, of which I've done about 20% :o.

Loving the game though. Had it since launch but didn't enjoy it that much. Started again yesterday with using archery and liking it a lot more than melee!

Soldato
Playing Metro Last Light stealthily. So much better this way, the game really comes into it's own when you stop shooting everyone. Some great stealth missions. All it's missing is those Deux Ex:HR takedown animations!

Back
Top Bottom