Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That's from the holiday camp isn't it?

Where did you get the solder and solder sucker stand?

My 25W Antex, which was also purchased from the holiday camp, is over 30 years old!

That solder sucker is the same one I have and it's from the "holiday camp".

The stand looks like it's been 3D printed to me.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
rps20140117_205522_192.jpg

4 of these @ 1900mAh are for my mouse, since the battery lasts 250-1440 hours on normal Alkaline I wanted a set of NiMH batteries that could have a pair sat waiting to be swapped months down the line and still retain charge while the depleted ones recharge.

Associate
Whats the deal with these, do they have to be blue to be legal in the UK?

The Violent Crime Reduction Act made it so that someone who isn't UKARA (United Kingdom Airsoft Retailers Association) registered but is over 18 can only buy airsoft guns if they are painted in bright colours because somehow painting a gun means it's less threatening.

Once you play 3 airsoft games in 6 months you can get UKARA registered and then you can buy guns that you don't have to paint silly colours.

It's why I stopped collecting, I don't want to run around in a forest shooting plastic bbs at people, I just like to collect them but it means I can't buy any more guns without painting them.

Soldato
The Violent Crime Reduction Act made it so that someone who isn't UKARA (United Kingdom Airsoft Retailers Association) registered but is over 18 can only buy airsoft guns if they are painted in bright colours because somehow painting a gun means it's less threatening.

Once you play 3 airsoft games in 6 months you can get UKARA registered and then you can buy guns that you don't have to paint silly colours.

It's why I stopped collecting, I don't want to run around in a forest shooting plastic bbs at people, I just like to collect them but it means I can't buy any more guns without painting them.
Out of interest, what happens to collections that were built up before these laws, are they now illegal to own?

Associate
You the dude on BC Forum who made a thread about it rusting? Is the CBR made in India too?

Am indeed mate. And what an absolute ballache its all been LOL!

CBR's made in Brazil I think - already been all over it to check condition and it looks really nice, feels a million times better to ride as well.

Wee night time pic.

T55XiPh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom