Anybody here wear non prescription glasses for fashion?

Caporegime
Ahh yes, lets all jump on the hipster bandwagon and perpetuate hate for people due to how they look. What a totally ridiculous comment. Why on earth should it matter to you if they wear glasses because they want to? People are much more than that and perhaps they're better off without your friendship if it's premised on such a shallow judgement.

[/rant]

I take it you wear glasses for fashion then, lol :eek:

Don
Ahh yes, lets all jump on the hipster bandwagon and perpetuate hate for people due to how they look. What a totally ridiculous comment. Why on earth should it matter to you if they wear glasses because they want to? People are much more than that and perhaps they're better off without your friendship if it's premised on such a shallow judgement.

[/rant]

Calm down, it just screams hipster to me.

Soldato
I wear prescriptions, i am short sighted (can't read signs over 20-25m away) also reading and using a computer gives me a headache without them. Don't mind wearing them as they usually do not bother me, however they leave red marks on the sides of nose, so i never take them off, and occasionally dig into my nose, this is why i dont understand why people would wear glasses when they dont need them, its uncomfortable and pointless. Actually i know someone who did wear them without needing them, his group of friends all wore glasses and he felt left out so decided to wear a pair...which i can understand

Associate
I have nothing of value to add to the OP, but this movie was great!

I loved Mac & Me :D

My 9 year old daughter has around 3 pairs of them and loves wearing them, for some bizarre reason she wants to wear real glasses :confused:

A nurse I work with spent around £50 on some non prescription glasses and wears them as though she needs them, at work and for going out.

Soldato
I have to wear glasses of I want to see anything more than 2 inches from my face, but I don't care that others choose to wear them.

Is it really any different to a makeup, ring or bracelet? Certainly less damaging than earnings? I don't care of people choose to wear a hat when they don't even have a cold head.

Of course it helps that I find women in glasses kinda sexy.

Back
Top Bottom