Type R and VTEC owners

Associate
Finally given in and decided to scratch the Honda itch I've had for a while. Have a pre facelift NHB DC5 arriving from Japland in just under a month. Exciting times. :)

Associate
How much did it cost in total with import charges etc?

All taken care of by the importer, including MOT, IVA, minor service, 6 months tax, etc. A shade under £8k in total. Big money considering the current EP3 market, but the car was exactly what I wanted. :)

In fairness, the cars that have been over here for a few years seem to be going for similar money anyway!

Soldato
I do like Milano but I went for silver in the end as Milano was just waaaaaaaay too common. + I couldn't afford a Cw at the time and DBP/DSB were hard to find local. The side decals looks silly on the Milano too as the red R is totally obscured.

Permabanned
I wish honda would make some coupe civics on 10g. Not like i could afford one but 10vyears down the road i could lolz. Thats the reason only honda upgrade for me would be fd2. But i bet gt86 will be at interesting price range few years from now. Till then dc2 stays with me. With 1.1k miles a year. Interesting how i ran on foot 30 miles more in 2013 than i drove !!!!

Associate
Anyone a current paid member on ATR.org? The forum doesnt seem particularly active and I don't fancy paying £15 for nothing. Is it worth joining? Planning on sticking the ATR in for a major service this month and just looking for some fluid/spec recommendations for diff and a few other bits and pieces.

Associate
Right guys,

I'll be putting my silver FN2 up for sale this weekend. Just wondering how much I should ask for it?

2007 Albaster Silver FN2 GT
133k Miles
1 Owner from new (I wont be added on as an owner due to trade policy)
Full honda Service History
Booked for Mot next week so will have mot until feb 2015.
Tax runs out end of february
Loads of paperwork, 2 keys etc etc.

Not a fault with the car, new brakes and pads fitted recently, has citypack installed.
Age related scuff/stone chips on the car and interior is pretty much immaculate except for some scratches on the glovebox.

Associate
5-6k I would imagine?

I was thinking of putting it up for £5800 as the cheapest FN2 on auto trader is £5500 and thats not a GT model plus it's cat D damaged

[TW]Fox;25761240 said:
How come you changed from an FN2 to an FN2?

I didn't change Fox. I'm in the trade business and do prioritize type R's as they are good sellers. The red FN2 came up for a good price and I couldn't say no to it, plus I like them so don't mind keeping one as a daily drive. The red one is newer, has lower mileage, has honda aux kit installed, has gp kit installed along with rages and eibach springs plus it's a few months newer.

I've also got a BMW 320D coupe, 61reg in white. Got that last week :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
wow, that looks a bargain tbh

seems suspiciously cheap though. cars that age/miles were 8000 minimum the other week with GT versions being a grand more.

would have liked my interior to be like that in honesty.

edit* messaged him asking if i can buy his mats :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom