CJS CD KEYS

Associate
Don't order from these guys, they're dodgy as ****.

I paid £29 for my Xbox one account for The crew... looking at my new accounts purchase history I could see a Visa from Canada had paid over $75 Canadian dollars for the game, The crew.

A quick currency conversion puts $75 CAD at £40.... what kind of business would do that?

Clearly this game was purchased with stolen card details to a woman in Canada.

Soldato
It's against Microsofts terms to sell accounts. I would expect anything purchased from them to be revoked at some point.

They are dodgy and I would not go near them.

Associate
Used CJS for a fair amount of games, had no problems at all, the games work & are still valid

I wouldn't buy those xbox one games off him though as don't like the idea of having to "purchase" an account, just get a nasty feeling that could end up with a console ban somewhere down the line as it's against MS's ToU... However it does state that how it works on the product page, doubt the card details are stolen as he won't stay in business for long...

Associate
i have bought from them in the past with no trouble, but lately G2a have been a lot cheaper and no problems with them either

Associate
Only used them once but it was fine for me. They seem to be behind getting codes restocked in busy periods though.

Soldato
I don't trust CJS keys after my steam messaged me saying someone had tried to gain access to my steam account via CD keys luckily i used a different email address on CJS than i did on steam! that's the only reason they didn't give out my account to them! When i questioned what CD keys were provided to steam in this event i checked my CJS account and discovered that they CD keys were several of the keys purchased through them! will never use again! KINGUIN for me!

Associate
a copy of my trustpilot review

I ordered Far Cry 4 and the season pass keys , i did find it a bit confusing but muddled through only to find that the main game key was already in use but the season pass key was alright. I'm currently waiting a reply from ubisoft and CJS to find out whats went wrong

4 days on and no replys, my ticket hasn't even been allocated to anyone yet, very poor customer service in my opinion. Why do some people seem to be getting assistance quicker than myself surely first come first served ?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE MY TICKET

Request #69126

6 days for a reply not good enough, ands basically it looks like I have to prove that their key has been used again not good enough. I didnt sell a key that was used why should I have to do your job for you ?

Reply from CJS CD Keys

5 days ago
Very sorry for this problem. It's a known issue due to a small faulty batch of keys. If you work with our support team we will ensure your key is replaced or refunded in full.

Associate
I have used this site for the past 2 years and I can tell you now hands down the CD-KEYs I've had are 100% working ! I can also vouch for my brother who also buys all his games from them and has never had a problem , Massive savings as well , you buy the Key = Instant delivery and then got put your code in STEAM

I have not purchased Xbox games only PC Games. GuideWars 2 / COH / Dragon Age In / Microsoft game time cards.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I don't trust CJS keys after my steam messaged me saying someone had tried to gain access to my steam account via CD keys luckily i used a different email address on CJS than i did on steam! that's the only reason they didn't give out my account to them! When i questioned what CD keys were provided to steam in this event i checked my CJS account and discovered that they CD keys were several of the keys purchased through them! will never use again! KINGUIN for me!

CJS themselves aren't a problem and will genuinely try to help you out if there is a problem with a key but as I've said before aren't the most discriminating where they source keys from and are more inclined to sort issues relating to that after they arise.

Soldato
I've bought from them occasionally, but there always seems to be a 'slight problem' or an 'issue' with them compared to all the rest.

And I've found they're far from the cheapest, Kinguin/G2A/SimplyCDKeys are normally £3-10 cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom