CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Grenades - Odd and new at the same time now with the right click function. Will allow for new strats but seems a tad to easy and no skill now when throwing it a short difference.

Deagle - Nice and crisp again, but does seem a bit too easy to get headshots with it now.

Aug/SG - Far too overpowered now, like the P90 was back a while a go.

Anyone having FPS problems try adding the following to your launch options (right click cs:go set launch options) depending on your CPU. I was getting a stable 230 FPS anyway, but with the update at the launch command it's a solid 299 now :)

-threads 8
-threads 4

Associate
lol I notice the status of the stickers has already changed from "permanent" to "able to remove after a few scratches".

Soldato
Played this again for the first time in a few months, seriously the new AUG is so overpowered, I don't understand why valve do things sometimes because they will obviously end up making the aug worse again so why not just leave it alone or make small tweaks, they made about 100 changes to make the game more balanced for terrorists and then they did that... No idea why...

I played it for about 10 matches before I got reminded of why I stopped playing it, the servers are terrible :( If they made this 128 tick and good servers I would play it but it is almost impossible to play the game properly when people just lag across the screen and appear about 1 meter from the wall. I literally could not care any less how many stickers or skins you can get if the game servers are unplayable 50% of the time.

Last edited:
Associate
I played it online for the first time over the last few days, having played beta and 1.5/6 for many hours of my life. Firstly, why is rebuy so useless, isn't this game a good year or so old now? The model movement animations also seem really weird. Don't get the skinned weapons or anything either and can't seem to find an obvious explanation on them. Are they actually upgraded performance or solely aesthetic?

Soldato
I played it online for the first time over the last few days, having played beta and 1.5/6 for many hours of my life. Firstly, why is rebuy so useless, isn't this game a good year or so old now? The model movement animations also seem really weird. Don't get the skinned weapons or anything either and can't seem to find an obvious explanation on them. Are they actually upgraded performance or solely aesthetic?

Aesthetic, money making, features.

Then again, it keeps everyone on a level playing field.

Soldato
Why cant they use some of the money from the skins to run 128 tick servers.... Or at least have some 128 tick that you can join if you wait longer etc.

Associate
I think they are trying to even the power across the weapons and trying to influence people to try new things.

After the pistol round and a few eco's it is just AK's and M4's most of the time.

They're just trying to suck people into the lesser used weapons.

Unfortunately they've definitely taken it too far with the new Aug! :(

Associate
What is annoying for me is, I was a big AUG user before this patch hit, and now I can't use it without getting abuse from everyone -.- Hopefully they revert it soon, it was fine before :s

Soldato
What is annoying for me is, I was a big AUG user before this patch hit, and now I can't use it without getting abuse from everyone -.- Hopefully they revert it soon, it was fine before :s

Same here. (although i don't play now). I think the aug could have done with a small buff when hitting torso/stomach area, to kill in 3 hits even with armor, and increase its short range (no scope) capabilities, such as spread. This is because it stands little chance against an AWP/Scar at long range, but then again, it should stand no chance against an AK/SMG

Associate
The StatTrak skins? The counter just counts all the kills you've had with the weapon. I traded a FN StatTrak blue lam to get this MW fire serp :)

Associate
2014-02-08_00004.jpg

2014-02-08_00002.jpg

Couple of my Dreamhack skins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom