Sony Z Ultra?

Soldato
Hi all

I was wondering if anybody has this phone. My reason for purchasing is not for phone but rather to use as a small tablet to put my maths/stats/finance/computing books on to read in the library. I will also have my laptop with me but do not want to chug around a 11" laptop and also much larger tablet if i were to buy something like Xperia Z.

Wanted a compact tablet or phone/tablet to use for light reading. My only concern is how readable is pdf and text files on a 6.4" screen. My eyesight is pretty good but not 20-20 anymore, but i found my mothers lumia 920 just a little too uncomfortable but definitely readable, so looking for happy medium.

would appreciate any input

thanks

Associate
I have it and am using it as my daily driver.

I bought it mainly for watching videos on the move and now have to force myself to use my iPad as I feel guilty for not using it much.

My eyesight is ok for reading purposes and I find the big screen very helpful. I have one or two pdf files on there and have no problems reading them (though I have a habit of using my reading glasses).

Dont know if you are aware or not but Sony are going to release a WiFi version of it.

Soldato
OP
thank so much for the input,much appreciated :)

I am aware sony are going to release a wifi versin, but the they are asking close to £300 for it, where I can buy the phone version for £320 from ebay ( hong kong).

The only way I would order the non wifi version if it had a better screen.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom