** NZXT H440 - SUPER SLEEK GAMING CHASSIS WITH EPIC WC POTENTIAL **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

H440 eta is around end of February for white version

the black version has no set ETA currently.

I will keep you all updated if I hear more

Soldato
Hopefully its slightly delayed as they are adding a mesh front & top to it.

Case ticks all the right boxes, but the restriction of airflow (front and top) is a major flaw (IMO).

Yes its a silent case, but I think the fans will be louder due to the restriction!!!

Associate
I think the Black & Red version is absolutely stunning - very sleek and when you consider it is coming in at under 100 quid it really should be a massive seller for NZXT.

I would love to see them do a Micro-ATX version of this case.

Associate
with the fan splitter module could you put a 12v to 7v reducer on the main feed to this module to controller the front fans or will i need separate reducer for each fan .

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Just great, release the case months before it hits the shops, nice going nzxt.

this is fairly common with a lot of manufacturers actually.

most of the time cases and non performance critical hardware is launched to coincide with large trade events or press centric shows such as CES/CeBit/Computex etc.

This means that the products are often launched without any ETD

Permabanned
Hope the wait for the black and red isn't too long. I really want nothing other than this case for my next build, but if I have to wait longer than the end of March then I really will have to look for something else.

Associate
How is there still no confirmed date for stock? Surely if a shipment was on it way you'd have a date. Are NZXT taking their time sending them out or something? Or have they sent them over via Royal Mails Signed-for 'Guaranteed before the end of the month but probably March' service?

I've just got this image of a boat, with loads of these cases aboard, aimlessly sailing the North Atlantic Ocean without a map or compass telling OCUK they might be there at the end of the month.

Last edited:
Associate
How is there still no confirmed date for stock? Surely if a shipment was on it way you'd have a date. Are NZXT taking their time sending them out or something? Or have they sent them over via Royal Mails Signed-for 'Guaranteed before the end of the month but probably March' service?

I've just got this image of a boat, with loads of these cases aboard, aimlessly sailing the North Atlantic Ocean without a map or compass telling OCUK they might be there at the end of the month.

i don't know why, but that last bit made me laugh!

Back
Top Bottom