Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
rFILogK.jpg

New fibreglass flip front for my Ford Anglia :) Should have it fitted at the weekend!

Sorry for dodgy picture quality, my dad obviously seems incapable of taking a decent photo with his phone (a Nokia 925, so it's not like it's got a bad camera on it!]

Soldato
Two of these bad boys never owned an XBox when they first came out now i have two :)

Bought one which was sold as being in very good condition but when it turned up it looked like it had done 10 rounds with Tyson so complained and got a full refund plus got to keep :)

Bought another one which was only about £5 extra and it's in mint condition so over the weekend going to tinker with them and have them do other things :)

5oi23o.jpg

better late than never:p

Soldato
rFILogK.jpg

New fibreglass flip front for my Ford Anglia :) Should have it fitted at the weekend!

Sorry for dodgy picture quality, my dad obviously seems incapable of taking a decent photo with his phone (a Nokia 925, so it's not like it's got a bad camera on it!]

Its just not the same without the crazy panel gaps!!!

Can't wait to post a pic of mine with its new paintjob.... should have been ready by November last year :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom