Problem with Battlefield 4

Associate
Hi recently brought MSI Radeon R9 280 gaming battlefield 4 limited edition graphics card. Installed the free game and have encountered problems, when i pause the game using the esc key and click the options key, the game stops working, have spoken with EA games customer support and not getting anywhere. Have tried all the suggested fixes and nothing is working. I have friends who play bf4, they have not had any problems, they are using NVIDIA based graphics cards. I am wondering if it is an issue with the graphics card, have there been any reported problems,such as mine with this card any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Kevin

Associate
It would be helpful if you listed the listed suggested fixes you have tried.

But anyway I had that problem before it it was due to the options profile becoming corrupt, I deleted it and all was fine.

I have also read of people disabling integrated graphics to solve the problem if it wasn't their profile.

Associate
OP
I have followed the advice from EA games support and other posts on forums. 1st fix was to delete all temporary file in the temp folder and right click on game in origin and click repair, did not help. 2nd uninstalled game and re installed did not help.3rd fix have updated graphic card drivers to the latest ones, has not made any difference. Have also disabled integrated graphics. Nothing seems to work. Has to be down to the graphics card as my friends have the same processor, memory,SSD etc, the only difference is that they are using NVIDIA graphics cards. Do not have any problems with other games World of warcraft, Diablo 3. It has to be down to the graphics card, compatibility issue with game.The card was designed for bf4 so don't understand why this could be?

Back
Top Bottom