New Trainers

Soldato
The mrs bought me a pair of the holy grail of trainers; a pair of Trimm Trab in Argentina colour way. I have two pairs now; a pair of box fresh ones and a vintage pair from first issue in 80s. The 80s pair are a bit knackered so may be getting flogged on eBay.

Very nice! I have a pair of Black / White 2005's. Searched high and low for them.

I'd hold onto the 80's if I was you.

Soldato
Guys i really would appreciate some help finding these adidas high tops! They're women's. I can't find them anywhere on the Internet! It's as if they don't exist. Any help appreciated. :(

ideD7yvl.jpg

Can't type for toffee
Don
Got some suede superstars in crimson for my bday and was in costco yesterday and the packaging on the milk split... milk all over my new shoes :(

wiped them down but the cloth was bright red lol, not wanting to put them in the wash in case the colour fades a lot.

Whats the best way to clean this?

Soldato
Guys i really would appreciate some help finding these adidas high tops! They're women's. I can't find them anywhere on the Internet! It's as if they don't exist. Any help appreciated. :(

ideD7yvl.jpg

what are you trying to find out about them?

just where to buy them?

same exact ones? or just the same style?

they are Adidas Decade High Top trainers.

Permabanned
The mrs bought me a pair of the holy grail of trainers; a pair of Trimm Trab in Argentina colour way. I have two pairs now; a pair of box fresh ones and a vintage pair from first issue in 80s. The 80s pair are a bit knackered so may be getting flogged on eBay.

The newer ones seem really bad quality which is disappointing :/

I nearly clicked the button on some navy blue with pink stripes that were on Size? but the reviews were quite damning :/

Soldato
Latest purchases. No acquisitions for quite some time. Both Gazelle OG. Bought for summer really.

QZrtbZR.jpg

The Black Spezial's I'd forgot about. Recently just found them. Bought back in Dec '09. Dry weather and they'll breathe some fresh air :p

Back
Top Bottom