Reword this please

Associate
Hi guys,

This is your moment and every single minute you spend try to hold onto it cause you may never get it again.

Could somebody reword this please as it doesn't seem to fit properly? Or is it just me ?

Thanks

I thought those words were familiar ;)

Got it in one,

"The moment you own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime"

Associate
"This is your moment, and every single minute you spend tryna' hold on to it cause you may never get it again" is the actual lyric, I'd say it's pretty good English as far as rap goes. :p

Associate
"dum loquimur, fugerit invida aetas: carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

"While we speak, envious time will have fled: seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the next."

Ovid, Odes.

Associate
Harken unto me dear friends, as the truths revealed to you this day could change your life.

We all have but one life in which we toil and grow. But what is life but a succession of moments. Of interactions twixt persons near and far.

These moments, these golden moments. These fleeting microns of time, are all we have to leave our legacy. In these smallest fractions of existance we have the chance to shape the world and leave our mark on history.

But my brothers and sisters. These moments flee from us as time does from all people. Like smoke and ash they fly and cannot be re-captured or held. So use these moments whilst you can for in time all will be smoke and ash, and what legacy will you leave behind?

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;25870593 said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

34ypun5.gif

Every time.

Permabanned
Now, this is a story all about how My body got nailed up to a cross And I liked to take a minute heres how begins I'll tell you how I died for all your mortal sins.

In west Bethlehem I was born and raised In Nazareth was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all makin some wood cups, wowin' some fools When a couple of Romans Who were up to no good Said I wasnt behavin; in the way that I should I had one last supper and my men drank wine I said eat my body drink my blood and Ill be fine.

I was nailed a cross and when death came nearer The light shown brightly and I saw a little clearer If anything I could say that the roman wins But I thought now forget it, Ill die for your sins.

They. pulled. me to my grave about seven or eight And I rose from my tomb yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle in heaven and listen to prayer.

Back
Top Bottom