*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Playing master difficulty I've already found a bunch of gear to upgrade including a new legendary 1h xbow and a few yellows. Also found my first ever set item although it's not amazing on it's own.

Anyone fancy some grouped Torment 1 if anyone is on tonight?

Associate
Started a new Wiz last night and made level 38 in an evening. Game is much more enjoyable now and the loot system is great. Seems much easier though; had to up the difficulty to Master after Act 1, although this might just be a reflection of how OP Wizards are right now.

Associate
I think if you are starting a new character or didnt already have high end gear the new loot system is a massive plus. If you were already in 80-90th percentile gear its still going to be rare you find an upgrade, but not pretty much impossible like before.

The quick blast I had this morning had me playing my DH like pre-nerf inferno on Torment VI, where standing still for more than a second or 2 resulted in certain death and had me swearing at phasebeasts again, so definitely some room for gear to scale up! Torment 2 felt comfy, 4 was hard work. Havent optimised my build for the changed skills either, which given I was a hardcore Shadowpower:Gloom addict is taking some getting used to.

Paragon level 143 when converted, not too bad from 100/78/30/10

Permabanned
Crafting gets you better stuff now as well, crafted some new Archon Spaulders of Strength and 1st ones I crafted were an upgrade on all 3 stats.

Also found a nice new legendary belt which whilst isn't as good DPS wise as my Witching Hour it's much more tanky.

Last edited:
Soldato
Raised a ticket with battlenet and complained how ****e their account varification is.

Reset passord : email and/or user name/surname does not match "RAGE". any other provider like steam you can't remember your password they only need your email address, oh no battlenet need your fist name and surname so you type it in and apprently it doesn't match - anyway end result was them unlocking my account and password reset.

Noticed the issue upon logging in apparently my name is David David, taking into account the last time i played was over 2 years ago when the game was released!!!

Soldato
So you're complaining to bliz because you can't type your own name properly?! ;)

Hah no,

I'm a simple guy who just wants to get access to my login, instead their crappy verification process is rubbish.

Enter email = easy
enter Name = easy
enter surname = easy

"Sorry Sir your details do not match our records" vhat my name hasn't changed since like "birth". so i try a different combination

"Sorry sir your details do not match" you have tried to many times contact customer support.

tumblr_lqu1d3OUFs1qh1km4.jpg

Funny thing was customer support sent me a password reset just using my email address :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
Yep some companies security is shocking, EA gave out my password to some Russian hacker 3 times even though I had 3 security questions on the account and verification on login enabled.

Associate
Seem to be able to solo Torment 4 pretty easily with my Wiz. Elites can cause trouble just got to be careful .. trash dies very fast :) goblins easy to kill too.. loving this patch :)

Permabanned
Wizards seem to have made the most benefit from the patch, seen a few of them roflstomping even elites on Torment 3.

I'll probably roll a crusader if I buy the expansion.

Last edited:
Associate
Is there much point in upping the difficulty now other than bragging rights until the expansion drops? I was doing T3 last night but I might just do T1 when I get home from work as i'll be killing faster and perhaps more chance of drops?

Permabanned
Just do the highest that's comfortable and doesn't lead to death every time you meet elite/champ packs.

Some people are doing white mob 1-2 min farm runs on Act 1 T6 for fast paragon levelling.

Associate
paragon level grinding really putting me off playing but the new loot drop system seems a lot better but don't see a lot of reason to play this over path of exile still

So true, i'm in the same boat here.

But I will probably get this d3 expo in the future when the price drops (for me €40 for 1 act and 1 char [ok im forgetting the major loot over hauls / character overhauls] seem too much for such little content)

Associate
hadn't even thought about farming white mobs, interesting. Have to say a couple of hours play yesterday bumped me up 12 paragon levels and doubled my dps, certainly given the game a new lease of life for me.

On a side note, has an OCUK clan been set up yet?

Associate
i have to say that I've been playing most of the morning so far and it seems to be how i imagined the loot system to be! i have now found upgrades, 5 legendaries and 1 set item (including 2 from normal chests!) and one of the legendary items spawns a champion when you use a shrine - many lols :D

Torment 1 is comfortable now, i can take on elites and not die and paragon level 45 from 33 (I think) yesterday. gold is much easier to come by, yellows are at least 1000 gold when vendored and you get get a big lump from events. they have got much closer to the compulsive nature of these kind of games.

all in all, good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom