Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Associate
Sure, why not!

I'll likely be messing around with a third of the roster just because I'm having fun playing everyone at the moment

Soldato
Downloading now, my gf's coming down for the weekend so the first time i'll be available to play is tonight and then not until Sunday night onwards

EDIT - Online in 15mins

Last edited:
Permabanned
Is it too late to join in on the tournament? I need to redownload the game and get in a bit of practice as I haven't played in a very long time. My main is Rufus :)

Soldato
We're just getting names, we should decide on a deadline for everyone to join up.. maybe even start a new thread in the PC Games section for the tourney?

Associate
Yep, i agree and the more the merrier!

What kind of format shall we do?

I'm thinking, league format, best of 5.

Then maybe top 4 go into 'winners' and next 4 go into 'losers'

Just so it gives you more of a chance to come back if you have a bad league phase.

If we get 10, then the bottom 2 miss out

So far we've got 9:

ravl585 (Yupyupno)
Elrasho
Artheas2D
Drunzer
Adz
Robgmun
R088ieS86
Zid
HecarimOP

Also, Hecarim, i presume you play LOL?

You should play with us, only three guys, Artheas, Vian and I play league who also play fighting games here.

Soldato
I was going to say I won't bother joining because I don't expect to win a round, but screw it count me in!

My live ID is ChrisBEANS 183

If you end up with more people than you need please drop me first because I'm not going to be a 'contender' this time round. Just looking for an excuse to get back into it really and I'll be more relevant next time round :)

Anyone want some knock about games give me a shout, and anyone wants to give me some tip/pointers I'd be very grateful.

See you around boys :)

Back
Top Bottom