Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Golf looks good on the outside but the tartan :(

Why? The Golf GTI has always had the option of tartan seats so they are keeping the tradition there which imo is great, plus it actually looks good. :cool:

Howard, I'm sure you were in Alec's 1.8T which would have likely had the golf ball knob. It's a cool gear knob, feels good and looks good in the old cars.

Soldato
Why? The Golf GTI has always had the option of tartan seats so they are keeping the tradition there which imo is great, plus it actually looks good. :cool:

Totally agree

Howard, I'm sure you were in Alec's 1.8T which would have likely had the golf ball knob. It's a cool gear knob, feels good and looks good in the old cars.

Ah yes, but when I say "experience with" I mean more than just "riding in once or twice" lol :)

Actually I have had a fair bit of experience with a mk3 but that only had a 4 speed gearbox (well, 3.. Don't ask) so the golf ball was probably a bit opulent for that particular model. :D

Soldato
That Golf looks pretty much perfect :) wasn't keen on the tartan the first time I saw it but I keep looking at the pics and it doesn't look too bad. Certainly different!

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Rubbish- no more handbrake turns! :(
Why would they give the GTI an electronic handbrake? *******s!

Taking my mum's Mk6 GTI out in the snow last year was brilliant fun. Sliding around using the handbrake is brilliant in a FWD.

That's such a shame. Other than that, nice! Looks to be a good spec as well :)

Soldato
My Celica T-Sport

WP_20140302_006_zps3f7e2cc2.jpg

Soldato
Prices are all over the place from around £2k for an older 190 right up to £6k for a T-Sport and/or GT dependent on age condition mileage etc

Best bet to is look on Auto Trader

I've always had high revving engine cars as I prefer them, you would mostly used Lift for example joining a motorway or dropping down a gear when overtaking, its a lot of fun and never gets old for me but its not for everyone, obviously its not something you can do in traffic sometimes on my commute I wouldn't be able to use Lift at all

Back
Top Bottom