Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 4th March 2014]

Soldato
Yee have little faith with Lambert

Chris Hughton goes from safe to sacked every other week.

It just makes his decisions even more confusing. We can play good football one week, but then we seem to just lump to to Benteke the next. The Everton game was a prime example. 4-3 against West Brom then everyone behind the ball in the next against Everton.

Don
It just makes his decisions even more confusing. We can play good football one week, but then we seem to just lump to to Benteke the next. The Everton game was a prime example. 4-3 against West Brom then everyone behind the ball in the next against Everton.

I suppose he doesn't have the most technical players at his disposal, I think Hoolahan is the only one with a footballing brain so he's probably forced to play like Stoke.

Enthralling game at WHL as usual :p

Soldato
I suppose he doesn't have the most technical players at his disposal, I think Hoolahan is the only one with a footballing brain so he's probably forced to play like Stoke.

Enthralling game at WHL as usual :p

Talking about Villa and Lambert :p.

Seriously though we CAN play good football. Played some really nice one touch stuff after that first goal but before that it was lump it to Benteke and it's frustrating to watch. Bacuna at right back too is bemusing, he's shown time and time again he's a fantastic right winger and a useless right back.

Don
Talking about Villa and Lambert :p.

Seriously though we CAN play good football. Played some really nice one touch stuff after that first goal but before that it was lump it to Benteke and it's frustrating to watch. Bacuna at right back too is bemusing, he's shown time and time again he's a fantastic right winger and a useless right back.

LOL, I was actually talking about AV, why I thought Hoolahan played for you I have no idea (I knew he was linked with a move!)

Associate
LOL on BBC

Norwich have imploded, absolutely imploded. They've folded like Alan Partridge's production company when they didn't get a second series.

Back
Top Bottom