South Park - The stick of truth

Associate
I just had a heated debate with someone about this game lol.

Im a big South Park fan and I've been reading reviews and watching some videos. It looks brilliant for someone like me.

I tell him I fancy buying it at £22 (what i think is a good price for a new game)

He then proceeds to say its a "ripoff", its a "2d flash game" "they should stick to what they are good at, making TV".. "it looks absolute toss"

and I got myself wound up by his crap lol. Linked him current Metacritic reviews. His comeback was that "Call of Duty gets good reviews on Metacritic and thats ****"

I give up. Opinionated Douche :D

Soldato
and I got myself wound up by his crap lol. Linked him current Metacritic reviews. His comeback was that "Call of Duty gets good reviews on Metacritic and thats ****"

Well, he has a point there :D

If you're a fan of Southpark this is like playing an episode of the TV series, not a bad thing imo. I bought it too, waiting patiently :(

Soldato
You need only check youtube on how to use vpns when unlocking games.

Watch a gameplay vid jono :p It's like a 14 hour episode with interactivity apparently. Reviews have been very positive, I have been tempted myself but I'm playing a number of other things at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom