***OCUK Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Tournament***

Soldato
I don't remember entering this but sure, count me in.

One of my mates who's also a long time member of the forum might be interested, let me speak to him. He's new to the game but having fun trolling people with Bison online. He won't be holding games up, he plays quite often now.

Soldato
Looking forward to this :)

I don't expect to win a round, but next time I expect to take the 'most improved' title ;)

I haven't played in years, since the PS3 scene died. Where are all the originals??
I know a few guys (Adz, Arth, Drunzer) but where are guts like Margaret (spelling??), who had a pretty handy Rog?
Or Adz cousin/nephew (can't remember?!) who had an incredibly frustrating everything. Used to drive me nuts!!
And what's an SF4 tournament without Kreeeee telling everyone that being good at online makes you worse than Hitler and that you're only good if you've played Daigo in person, in Japan on a hand made custom stick!!

;)

Associate
OP
His GFWL is: azh2003

Put him in please! :)

Is this like a serious thing cos I plan on trying out Sagat?

I've capped it at 12 as it might take too long to complete, but I think there may be some no shows, so he can be put on the waiting list!

Need to confirm if the following still want to enter:

HecarimOP -
Shuzzbut -

If not, then the other guys can join too, as I know Drunzer has someone he wants to add too.

Soldato
Chris [BEANS];25953449 said:
Looking forward to this :)

And what's an SF4 tournament without Kreeeee telling everyone that being good at online makes you worse than Hitler and that you're only good if you've played Daigo in person, in Japan on a hand made custom stick!!

;)

:D

I've capped it at 12 as it might take too long to complete, but I think there may be some no shows, so he can be put on the waiting list!

No worries, he's on standby. :)

Zid vs elrasho final I reckon. I have to confess I'm NOT looking forward to playing THAT Abel... :mad:

Associate
OP
I've always liked the idea of having a best of four format, so you can win 4-0, 3-1 or draw 2-2.

That way we can have a proper league format, and game/goal difference will really matter.

We can put it to the group to see which they prefer, FT3, FT5 or best of 4?

Associate
OP
Hi mate, yes I'm still interested to dust off my crappy abel :)

My gamertage is Xdingo8yobabyX

Awesome!

One spot to fill now:

ravl585 - Yupyupno
Elrasho - Elrasho
Artheas - Artheas2D
Drunzer - Drunzer
e36Adz - adz4eva
Robgmun - RobGmun
R088ieS86 - NH OneMoreThing
Zid - ZidT11
TBC -
Shuzzbut - Xdingo8yobabyX
Chris [BEANS] - ChrisBEANS 183
DisrupTor75 - DisrupTorr

Drunzer has first dibs, if not we'll add adz's mate!

Back
Top Bottom