***OCUK Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Tournament***

Associate
We've got it on PC, so it's PC only I'm afraid.

It can be had quickly on PC if you look around, as most of us have now left the console scene.

Thanks, Iv been playing street fighter games since the arcade sf2, I am a hardcore sf player and I only have ssf4 arcade edition game on my ps3 and the arcade tornament stick, I hate the Xbox controllers, is it possible to connect my ps3 arcade stick into the PC?

Associate
OP
We can start this weekend!

Adz, I've added your friend to the roster, as Drunzer hasn't come back to me with the name of his mate.

I've also changed it to a FT5 format.

Grand finals will be FT7!

I'm going to do the schedule now :)

Associate
OP
Schedule is up on the first post!

Get your games in when you can and post the results!

Lets go GOOOOTEEECCCKKKKSSS!!!!!!!

hp1bFUf.jpg.png

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for organising it.

My availability is probably gonna be quite patchy over the next couple of days so I'll add everyone and hopefully we can play it by ear for a bit.

What's the ruling on random select? Say if I pick random and win, do I then have to go back to char select and pick random again or the character that I was given?

Associate
OP
What's the ruling on random select? Say if I pick random and win, do I then have to go back to char select and pick random again or the character that I was given?

For random select, I guess you'll have to stick with what you've got until you've been beaten, then you can either random again or pick a main.

As it's a little unfair for someone to try and counter pick you after a defeat and get randomed out again.

Soldato
My god, this had to be started the week I get back into D3 didn't it? =D 9 hour long session of that last night -_- I won't be available tonight but should be on fairly regularly over the weekend, will try and get my first 2 rounds done.

ps. Sorry Rav, I never got talking to my friend yesterday he works 2 jobs so sometimes it's tough.

Associate
OP
I signed up to the forums yesterday but it's taken 12 hours to get activated! :(

My GT is cr0wbar2001

Maybe you can add me to the next one?

Yep, you're welcome to join the next one.

Feel free to add us, and we'll get a few games in with you :)

My god, this had to be started the week I get back into D3 didn't it? =D 9 hour long session of that last night -_- I won't be available tonight but should be on fairly regularly over the weekend, will try and get my first 2 rounds done.

ps. Sorry Rav, I never got talking to my friend yesterday he works 2 jobs so sometimes it's tough.

What is D3?

No worries about your mate, I did try and hold off as much as I could as you called it first, but wanted to get things rolling, so added adz's mate instead.

Back
Top Bottom