Williams confirms Martini sponsorship

Soldato
Not bad. Nice to see the livery back, but I think they have gone a little safe on the stripes, would have liked to have seen the stripes feature a little more heavily.
But still I like it, not winning best livery on the grid anytime soon though, still prefer the mclaren and merc liveries over this.

Got my fingers crossed for a wiliams revival year, its about time they had a little luck.

Soldato
Just been to the launch. Car looks great, better than the pics suggest. Worrying amounts of optimism floating about! :p

Left with a bottle of extra dry though so I know what I'll be drinking this weekend. :D

Soldato
I would have liked to have seen more livery on the side pods but maybe they are leaving them clear for additional sponsors?

Certainly not the worst looking car on the grid. :p

Man of Honour
Nice to see them back, a rather plain livery though. Would have liked to see more of the blue, as its a great colour. But I wasn't reallupy expecting that, as this is the standard martini livery.

Last edited:
Soldato
Livery is poor at best but the car itself is quite good looking.

They have probably kept a lot of room for improvement as they have promised the livery will change over the course of the season!

EDIT: It also looks identical to that photo posted about 2 weeks ago of it...everyone seems to have forgotten about that dismissing it as a made up livery when clearly it was actually the leaked real one!

Associate
It looks beautiful, I expect the white-space is due to pending sponsors. Or, as Shimmy says, could be just initial marketing pics.

Good for Williams though, hopefully they're in for a good season.

Long overdue.

Man of Honour
They've had worse livery before. FW21 for a start tbh.

I do like that Williams have been putting the car numbers on the side at a decent size for the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom