Best car holder - iPhone 5S

Soldato
Hi all,

Looking at getting a holder for my phone for times when I need to use the SatNav app on my phone etc. Has anyone had experience with the cheaper "universal" holders? Or do you have any more recommendations?

I don't want to spend too much - for example, some of the ones with integrated chargers are £50+ and that's far too much. I already have a 12V>USB adapter so charging is no issue.

Associate
I had a brodit holder for my 4/4s when i had my seat leon - was a great mount, clipped onto the A pillar of the car.

They can be quite pricey but worth it IMO.

Don
Brodit. It's worth the money.
I have the version that takes a lightning cable. I just chuck the iPhone in it and it charges. No messing about, no connecting cables.

Associate
I love the Kenu Airframe. It's a vent clip but very well designed, it's universal but very discreet and very secure, rotates to portrait or landscape. I've been using it wish TomTom on my iPhone 5 for 6 months and not once have I had an issue.

At £20 it may seem pricy for a 'universal' mount but it's worth every penny IMO.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

I love the Kenu Airframe. It's a vent clip but very well designed, it's universal but very discreet and very secure, rotates to portrait or landscape. I've been using it wish TomTom on my iPhone 5 for 6 months and not once have I had an issue.

At £20 it may seem pricy for a 'universal' mount but it's worth every penny IMO.
I have the Kenu Airframe also, and it is excellent. Super discreet, holds the iPhone very securely, and is very well built.

Associate
I bought a Breffo Spiderpodium recently for the 5S and it works a treat. Best part is, when I change my phone, I won't have to change the mount as it's fully flexible so would work with any device too. Very reasonable price too at £14.99! Looks like you can only use that Brodit mount in landscape mode?

Soldato
Brodit. It's worth the money.
I have the version that takes a lightning cable. I just chuck the iPhone in it and it charges. No messing about, no connecting cables.

i have ordered one of these, just waiting on the pro clip to arrive. i love the fit and quality of the holder

Associate
Tetrax XWAY
the best car mount i've used, magnetic mount and some thin metal sticky pads, just stick it to the back of your case, or just buy a thin cheap case, easily holds the phone, or even an iPad in place.

Back
Top Bottom