***OCUK Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Tournament***

Soldato
Chris I won't be around much tomorrow until maybe in the evening and then I'm working all next week and have early nights so today would be ideal... Just give me a shout any time..

Associate
OP
Thanks for uploading the beat down Elrasho!

You need to manual focus, so move the camera a bit further back and set the focus.

I will defeat you scum.

Soldato
Chris I won't be around much tomorrow until maybe in the evening and then I'm working all next week and have early nights so today would be ideal... Just give me a shout any time..

Sorry mate, I'm at work at the minute.... Did 19 hours yesterday and was back in for 8 this morning!!
I reckon you're fishing for some easy games while I'm tired ;)

Hopefull I'll be home around 4, otherwise like I say I'm free from tomorrow afternoon for a full 7 days.....

Soldato
I just wanna get things started lol, can't guarantee I'll be online on weekdays as I've got too much work plus having kids means nowhere near as much time to play.

I'll be out tomorrow for most of the day too. If order isn't important I don't mind playing others to get some games out of the way today??

Soldato
Me and Zid were online earlier and had our league games, if that's OK Mr organiser? :) - If not, I don't mind doing it again, I expect the same result at he wasn't even trying first half.

Zid won but I had it as 5-4 when checking the replays back (not counting the warm up game) so that ultra at the end clinched it for you! Zid will you just confirm the score later when you've had a chance to check?

I look forward to seeing Abel dealt with by Akuma lol.

Last edited:
Associate
Cack, yeah. Sorry, I was wrong on that. I said it was 5-3 to me when it was 4-4 then we played a game after. Happy to re-do the set or concede due to misinforming or whatever.

Adz:●●○○●○●○○ 4

Zid: ○○●●○●○●● 5

Soldato
4075 said:
I look forward to seeing Abel dealt with by Akuma lol.

I think your right, last time I played Zid his Akuma was very strong.

Side note Adz, the rig in Your sig is a beast what games are you playing?

Back
Top Bottom