*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Saw people calling you Si (short for Simon I assume?) in chat, just wanted to make sure. Keeping up with who is who here and who is who in game are two very different things :D

<-- HungryHippos in game!

Heya HH :) yep its me lol, will be on later tonight if you fancy a run, although im running via tethering to my moby currently as i accidentally killed my Cable router in a fit of anger with Virgin Media last night hahah

Soldato
Heya HH :) yep its me lol, will be on later tonight if you fancy a run, although im running via tethering to my moby currently as i accidentally killed my Cable router in a fit of anger with Virgin Media last night hahah

Did it meet the wall? :p

I am on the late shift today which means I may not be on properly or for long anyway. I should be on a bit more reliably tomorrow though.

Planning some uber boss runs with Conscept too, just need a few keys.

Soldato
Anyone recently picked up Diablo 3 and know somewhere cheap to get it?

The site I bought mine from last week has gone up in price and looking a cheap copy for a friend

edit: nm got somewhere cheap enough :D

Last edited:
Associate
Did it meet the wall? :p

I am on the late shift today which means I may not be on properly or for long anyway. I should be on a bit more reliably tomorrow though.

Planning some uber boss runs with Conscept too, just need a few keys.

Yep. Conscept is me btw :) to not cause confusion heh

Soldato
Thinking of getting back into this, maybe get the expansion.

Question time; I managed to finish inferno on my DH before I quit, with the new patch whats the best place to start for me do you think ?:)

Cheers

Act 5 Master - If you can clear it and get a few new drops out of it move on to T1.
Im just scooting around levels, joining groups, farming, switching between T2 and T3 depending on the act.

Suspended
After spending almost 2 weeks grinding experience, I reached paragon 100 and decided to take a break. My interest in D3 tends to come in short bursts and I don't want to get burned out on it before the expansion.

Soldato
Anyone recommend a class for my next char, hit 60 on my Wizard yesterday and about to make a second char :D

would recommend hitting some paragons whilst the xp boost exists. you can use the levels on all classes so if you are paragon 50 you get a load of stats as a boost for any new char you start.

Monk has been good fun.

Soldato
Are 2 handed weapons still spat upon?

They were more viable before the big update imo, though ive seen a few barbs and even a wizard using skornz and other 2h weapons and they seemed do be doing just fine.
I swapped from a skorn on my monk to two worse 1h weps purely to survive better with loh and the faster attacks, 2h felt horrible :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom