** AORUS X7 EXCLUSIVE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

A lot of have being asking for it and I've won OcUK the exclusive on this insanely powerful, yet aesthetically stunning hardcore Aorus X7 gaming laptop:-

Aorus X7-CF1 17.3" LED TFT, Intel Core i7-4700HQ, 16GB DDR3, 2x128 SSD RAID, 1TB HDD, Dual NVIDIA GTX 765M SLI - Windows 8 @ £1,659.95 inc VAT

LT-014-GI_400.jpg

"AORUS X7 delivers unlimited gaming experience without the cost of mobility and practicability. AORUS products are crafted and engineered from the ground up to signify the timeless legacy of gaming, in which a spirit of ancient gamers shining above and watching over all gamers despite the time shift.

AORUS X7 features NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 765M dual graphics and the 4th gen. Intel® Core™ i7 processor delivers immense performance, P7393 in 3DMark 11 Test, in a slate-like chassis. The exclusive Thermal+ Technology achieves class-leading cooling effect and unparalleled reliability and stability. Its understated design yet dynamic outlook marks this state-of-the-art gaming gear an effortlessly thrilling, technically dominant and precisely tuned gadget. AORUS’ exclusive software and top-notch components altogether compose an ultimate gaming platform with incredible portability. Though uncompromised gaming pleasure is aimed as the first priority, X7 still makes a perfect companion for graphic computing and daily use.
Discover X7: a great combination of power and agility."

Features:-
- Extremely powerful Dual NVIDIA GTX765M 4GB GDDR5 Graphics
- Vivid Full HD screen with wide colour gamut display
- AORUS Thermal+*Technology - dissipates heat effectively and provides constant stability!
- Superior Anti-Ghost Backlit Keyboard - Never Miss a Shot!
- Features NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround - Supports up to 3 displays for perfect gaming vision!
- AORUS Exclusive programmable Macro Hub simplifies routine operations
- Super Thin at only 22.9mm and extremely Lightweight at only 2.9Kgs

Specification:-
- Screen Size: 17.3"
- Screen Type: LCD
- Backlight: LED
- Screen Resolution: 1920x1080 Full HD
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4700HQ, 2.4~3.4GHz
- Processor Clock Speed: 2.4GHz ~ 3.4GHz (Overclock)
- Graphics Chipset: 2 x NVIDIA GTX765M SLI GDDR5
- Graphics Memory: 4GB
- Chipset: Mobile Intel® HM87 Express Chipset
- Hard Drive: 1000GB, 5400rpm
- SSD Drive: 2 x 128GB
- Memory Supplied: 2 x 8GB
- Memory Size: 16GB
- Memory Socket: 4 x SO-DIMM
- Max. Memory Support: 32GB
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- Audio: 2 x Speakers, 2 x Woofers, Microphone, AORUS Acoustic+ Technology
- LAN: Killer LAN Chip E2201
- Wireless LAN: 802.11ac
- Bluetooth Version: v4.0
- Webcam: 1.3 Megapixel
- USB 3.0 Port(s): 3
- USB 2.0 Port(s): 2
- HDMI Port(s): 1
- Mini Display Port(s): 1
- Surround Port(s): 1
- Card Reader: SD
- Microphone Jack(s): 1
- Headphone Jack(s): 1
- Security: Kensington Lock
- Battery: Li Polymer, 73.26Wh
- Dimension: 392 x 263 x 22.9mm
- Weight: 2.9Kgs
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Reference Link: http://www.aorus.com
- Unboxing reviews:

Only £1,659.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
Title needs changing - As per the write up these have dual 765m's in SLI.

Pretty nice laptop based on the Hexus review. Shame about the poor battery life though (thanks to a lack of Optimus).

Performance is close to GTX780M levels.

Associate
Gaming laptops with GTX780M graphics are around £1700 and over. X7 seems to be a good alternative option for lower cost, same performance and much more portable.

Soldato
Gaming laptops with GTX780M graphics are around £1700 and over. X7 seems to be a good alternative option for lower cost, same performance and much more portable.

Mine was £1600..... It is also available for around £1500 with a bit of digging.

The X7 is an alternative but it basically costs the same as a 780M laptop with similar spec.

The major plus points with the X7 are its size. Major negative points are poor battery life and requirement for SLI to be working 100% to allow for 780M like performance.

Soldato
The poor battery life comes from the fact that at least one dedicated gpu must be enabled at all times regardless of whether you are gaming or not. This is the only reason I haven't sold my GS70 and bought the aorus.

If you are going to be plugged in ALL the time then this is a decent laptop but if that was the case then you maybe better off buying a chunkier lappy which doesn't have a cpu soldered to the motherboard and has better cooling. It's swings and round abouts to be honest.

Last edited:
Soldato
Love the look of it, just wish they had a Blu-ray drive on it and a 2nd place for a 2.5" HDD. They could have even added a slim external Blu-ray drive to sweeten the deal to match the laptop. Almost the perfect gaming laptop just the things I mention would have been nice, an IPS panel, Blu-ray drive, 2nd 2.5" HDD and a 780m instead of SLI.

Last edited:
Soldato
780m isn't there as they can't fit a cooling solution in a laptop this size (thin).
External bluray drives are easy enough to buy and I'm glad they aren't included as it is just extra cost. Personally I would have no need for one.
I have 2x128GB msata raid on my GS70 and a 750GB 2.5, plenty of space. I have around 50 games installed. The extra bay which comes with the GS70 was filled with the additional GPU.
I agree IPS would be nice.

Associate
Love the look of it, just wish they had a Blu-ray drive on it and a 2nd place for a 2.5" HDD. They could have even added a slim external Blu-ray drive to sweeten the deal to match the laptop. Almost the perfect gaming laptop just the things I mention would have been nice, an IPS panel, Blu-ray drive, 2nd 2.5" HDD and a 780m instead of SLI.

You won't get a GTX780M laptops at that thickness.

Associate
Any news on this - I see the ETA is now 14th March - any confirmation from Aorus that this will happen? I haven't seen anything on their Facebook feed about the UK other than the US and Australia releases that have already happened.

Back
Top Bottom