Night out in Southampton

Don
+1 for the Hobbit, even if it's for pre-drinks. (The cocktails are something special :p)

Depends on when you're going though, there isn't a lot of indoor space for a group of 20. Massive beer garden though.

Soldato
+1 for the Hobbit, even if it's for pre-drinks. (The cocktails are something special :p)

Depends on when you're going though, there isn't a lot of indoor space for a group of 20. Massive beer garden though.

And if chef bernies is still there and open, then some of the best pub food to grace the planet.

Associate
OP
Cool thanks for all the responses. Particularly liked the ASCII map cheers ChocolateStarfishRammer.

Bit of a pain if we have to split up to get in somewhere, but would rather have that and get a good night than it be craptastic in Oceana or something

Associate
I went to uni there, so know every bar like the back of my hand.

I can tell you now, you will struggle to get in anywhere unless you split up and time your entrances.
There is only one good place anyway. Orange rooms..
If your black go to Junk.
If you want herpes go to Kellys
If you like your drugs go to Rhino
If your a pedo, go to Cafe Parfait

The best club for indie is Unit, and it would be my choice.
Your best bet would be Oceania in that size of group, although it's full of chavs and skanks.

Lol.

You clearly dont know it very well as the best club for 'Indie' is Lennons, infact im very surprised it hasnt been mentioned yet as it is the only 'Indie' club in Southampton.

Soldato
You clearly dont know it very well as the best club for 'Indie' is Lennons, infact im very surprised it hasnt been mentioned yet as it is the only 'Indie' club in Southampton.

If you want an empty club with crap wooden floors and vodka bought of the back of a polish lorry. They would fill the club with the 20 of them so I didn't think it worth mentioning, considering Unit will have women, 2 floors, good booze and better ciggy area.
Think I know it fairly well tbh, in fact there is also the Joiners.

Ive been Ive seen and I survived the hangover (just)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom