St Patrick's Day idiots

Soldato
I don't believe in God but I celebrate Christmas. You don't have to be Irish to celebrate St Patrick's day. Infact I won't be doing that. I will just be having fun with my mates. Your loss to those that don't.

I am a bit hard up for cash at the moment but I will still manage.

Soldato
I love St Patricks day.

I'm gonna be straight on the irish carbombs until closing, upon which I shall be walking home loudly singing "A pub with no beer"

Got the irish heritage see grandparents being from big old irish families and that, it's probably why so much of my family get ****ed at family things. Mind you I couldn't give a toss, I just love an excuse to have a session.

Permabanned
Let's face it, no-one is celebrating anything. It's just a tenuous reason to get hammered. :D

Exactly, Lysander would like us all to feel guilty because we're not Irish, when in reality it is an excuse to go out and have a few beers with friends.

It's like Indians eating a Cadbury's cream egg.

"How ****ing dare you!!! You're not Christian"

Associate
I'm Irish and take every excuse for a session so I'm most definitely IN! :D Only difference is I probably won't be wearing green :p

Also a bit strapped for cash but I'll find a way :cool:

Last edited:
Permabanned
So what's the betting that the pubs this weekend are going to be filled with green-hatted pillocks getting drunk on Guinness and shouting about having great 'craic'?

I'll be avoiding it I'm afraid. Who is in or out?

Substitute the hat for a razor sharp hair cut and the Guinness for whiskey and we've pretty much arrived at a normal day for me. Just come off a champagne drenched lunch, in fact. Feels good man.

Back
Top Bottom