Kitten microwaved to death!

Permabanned
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/23/kitten-killed-microwave?INTCMP=SRCH

What the hell is wrong with some people :confused:
I can't even comprehend how anyone could think of doing something so abhorrent as this let-alone actually do it!!
Some really selfish messed up people in this world, what the hell did the poor kitten do to this pathetic excuse of a human-being :mad:

Bet she gets let of or an extremely short sentence because she suffered "mental issues". Always the one liner used by sick-o-fests.

Associate
Never mind mental health issues, to show such callous disregard for another living creature is simply appalling.

That's a bit like saying "Never mind the fact a gorilla is a wild animal, it should never behave so aggressively!".

To someone without mental health issues, of course it's appalling and almost impossible to understand, but you have to at least try to understand the underlying causes if you want to prevent these things happening in the first place. Knee-jerk revenge reactions don't help anything, even if they are perfectly natural.

Soldato
Think I'm done with this one now.

I have plenty of up close and personal experience of people with serious mental health issues, as I've described in some detail in several threads going back a few years now. But that's by the by. Issues or not (and we don't know the details of her psychological problems, it's a wide spectrum) - it's still an appalling act; it could be argued that if you're well enough to function outside of secure accommodation, then you're well enough know the difference between what is right and what is a gross act of cruelty, especially when your behavior seems to be motivated by spite? ...I digress.

But that's the point - people here are only venting. So why the need to correct them? It serves no purpose other than to perpetuate argument for its own sake.

Associate
But that's the point - people here are only venting. So why the need to correct them? It serves no purpose other than to perpetuate argument for its own sake.

I wouldn't say it's correcting them as such, more like trying to educate them a bit about psychology and raise the level of understanding. People don't blame a gorilla for acting like a gorilla but get very worked up about a person with mental health issues acting like a person with mental health issues.

Permabanned
Its cruel, but an animal is an animal.

Cant have rules for one and not the other... we kill for food, we kill for fun/pleasure... this may be disgusting but its only because we see kittens as part of a family, not like say a Cow that is bred to be killed so we can have steak and BJ day.

Caporegime

Cant have rules for one and not the other... we kill for food, we kill for fun/pleasure... this may be disgusting but its only because we see kittens as part of a family, not like say a Cow that is bred to be killed so we can have steak and BJ day.

Some days I ask myself a question. It's a question I often don't know the answer to. I'm not sure which course of action would be best.

So here's the question.

"If you had a button in front of you, which would wipe out humanity, and leave everything else alone, would you press it?"

I honestly don't think we deserve to inhabit this wonderful planet. We are cancerous, parasitic, a disease. We bring misery to ourselves, our planet, and all other forms of life.

Mostly we do it for pleasure.

Associate
Punishment should be harsher. Evil woman.

Much harsher. I get she is mentally ill but after reading that she has been sectioned over 20 times in the past then why was she allowed to keep a pet?

Personally, I'd have liked her to get a few years jail term locked up in a mental health hospital.

How does a court enforce a ban on keeping pets - question for all.

Soldato

The difference here is the suffering that the poor thing had to endure before it died, one of the worst ways to go if I'm being honest.

My point still stands though, if she's mentally ill and can't really look after herself, then why on earth is she allowed to keep pets.

Permabanned
The difference here is the suffering that the poor thing had to endure before it died, one of the worst ways to go if I'm being honest.

My point still stands though, if she's mentally ill and can't really look after herself, then why on earth is she allowed to keep pets.

But animals suffer horrendous living conditions in those 'farms' or whatever they are called that mass produce meat... its not like we bring them up and nurse them till they are old before eating them after they die of natural causes.

Same with hunting, who is to say that all shots are instant kills for example... what if a fox or a deer (whatever animals are hunted) takes a bulllet that rips off half its face or its leg, but is left there in pain still?

Kittens are part of our daily lifes, thats why this causes such a headline... yet animal cruelty is a part of all our lifes thanks to the products we eat, drink and wear.

imo if you care about one, you should about them all... if not, get on with it, its a cat (or was).

Permabanned
She should be put in a oven, the type Hitler used.

Save the tax payer a lot of money if she has been dealt with 20x before and no doubt again when she gets out.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Should get a couple of years inside for that at least, absolutely disgusting.

+1

Stupid ***** ****

Plenty of people have mental health issues and don't do this sort of thing. She had to be made an example of, and rightly so.

Evil woman, mental health problems or not :mad:

If her "mental problems" lead her to killing random things then she should be in a loony bin for her own safety.
altho that was probably just used as an excuse for her being an utter ****

...sniop...
imo if you care about one, you should about them all... if not, get on with it, its a cat (or was).

Are you realy comparing a pet to a animal speicifically produced for meat and mass farming?
As for the hunting, I'm against hunting anyway but things such as the recent badger culls are for specific reasons also, linked to farming I think.

Last edited:
Permabanned
+1

Stupid ***** ****

If her "mental problems" lead her to killing random things then she should be in a loony bin for her own safety.
altho that was probably just used as an excuse for her being an utter ****

Are you realy comparing a pet to a animal speicifically produced for meat and mass farming?
As for the hunting, I'm against hunting anyway but things such as the recent badger culls are for specific reasons also, linked to farming I think.

You saying being cruel to an animal for food is OK?

Yet because cats are classed as pets... they have more rights?

What about countries that eat cats? Could I microwave it then and thats fine in your eyes, as its normal to do so?

Idiots like you bark on about animal rights, yet in reality you speak more tosh than a drunken jock.

Dont be cruel to fuzzy wuzzy cats as I like to smooth them, but **** the ****ing cows, lets mass produce the ****ers and then dice them up for cheap food consumption.

*Awaits the OCUK brigade to come along and hold your ass as you put up a 'witty' little comeback.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Essentially what would have happened to the cat is every molecule of water in it has been heated to extreme temperatures whilst it was alive, causing internal organs to rupture, fail and bust, pressure within the eyes brain and most internal cavities would have likely risen to excrutiating levels. The animal still alive at this point able to feel everything thats going on. Pretty sure there was another story recently where some clown did the same thing but that cat survived.

No mate I don't class that as humane or alright, unlike you I can see the difference between animals slain in a humane way, typically electric shock or bolt to the head and an animal excrutiatingly killed in a sadistic and uneeded manner.

Humane slaughter of an animal and animal cruelty are completely seperate things.

Can you not seriously not see the difference between humane slaughter of an animal and this? Even your example makes no sense.. I highly doubt that even in that eat cats/dogs (or any other animals we class as pets, even horses) they just pick them up off the street and chuck them in a microwave, at least be realistic man. And if horses were slaughtered and sold in the butchers I'd buy that, gotta be cheaper than beef right and from what I read its meant to be pretty decent too. so no I'm not an "idiot barking about animal rights" so wind yer neck in.

I'd go on to mention halal slaughtering techniques but I think that may just exacerbate your rage. that and cause the thread to go off topic, that does appear unneeded imho

Permabanned
being cruel to an animal for food is OK?
Because microwaving a cat until it's insides boil is EXACTLY the same as battery chicken farming? You sound like a Vegan.

Yet because cats are classed as pets... they have more rights?
Yes they do, cats and dogs are even recognised separately under the law. Socially they are also placed far above animals bred for meat.

Why is there always "that guy" in cat threads :confused:

/

Back
Top Bottom