** NZXT H440 - SUPER SLEEK GAMING CHASSIS WITH EPIC WC POTENTIAL **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
black is delayed yes. if you wanted to swap to a white we would currently have enough stock due to fulfil your order.

speak to sales or post up in the CS section

Associate
black is delayed yes. if you wanted to swap to a white we would currently have enough stock due to fulfil your order.

speak to sales or post up in the CS section

Wait, will you guys be getting a larger order since the date has been pushed back, or does it mean those of us that preordered later might not see our cases until may sometime?

EDIT: N/M, changed it to a white one and got the shipping confirmation today!

Last edited:
Associate
I doubt it'll be this week. ETA is Friday (I assume this is Arrival at OCUK). Even if they did get them in today, it'd probably take a day before being able to ship them out. Monday/Tuesday it is.

I'm not too bothered though. I ordered this in Mid Jan. It's given me plenty of time to plan my new rig and spread the costs over a few months.

I bet there's going to be tons of H440 project logs next week!

I'm going down the Blue and white route.

Associate
Hope you all enjoy your white H440's.

I guess my new rig will just have to remain comfy on top of the motherboard box for a little while longer until the black comes in :(.

OcUK Staff
We still have some white ones left over too, so if you want to change over from Black to White to get yours sooner, do it now. :)

The Black ones shouldn't be too long now, it is looking around late April at the moment.

Associate
My first new build, from scratch, in more than a decade.

Same here, I went right in at the deep end though and built a Hackintosh..
i7, 32GB Ram, GTX760, AOI cooler, 27" WQHD display etc.. all currently running like a champ for the last two weeks on the mobo box waiting for the case to be released! :)

Associate
We still have some white ones left over too, so if you want to change over from Black to White to get yours sooner, do it now. :)

The Black ones shouldn't be too long now, it is looking around late April at the moment.

Really hope they don't get pushed back again. There's only so much I can take having my watercooling setup staring right at me and my setup on a box.

Soldato
Mine has shipped too, woooo!

@ Delpy8, it will likely depend on which board you're using. Ones with high VRm heatsinks and RAM placement could have issues with thicker rads.

OcUK Staff
Damn it! The fans I ordered with the case (to match my cooler fans to the black/white theme) have gone out of stock now so mine didn't ship...

No case til Monday for me I guess. Not happy!

Please post in the Customer Service forum with your order number and details so I can look into this for you in the morning. :)

Associate
Only white ones left then, wanted black and red tho, do i take a closer look at this white one or do i stick with my 820... do fancy a change tbh

Back
Top Bottom