*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
GMG you had better not **** me, at least buy me breakfast before you **** me if you're going to **** me. If. (pls dont)

ROFL :D

Still not got my key from cdkeys, in spite of ordering it over two weeks ago. Very poor service, especially as other people who ordered more recently seem to have got theirs. Have I missed the wings? I thought the key needed to be registered by last night, but someone above is stating the 31st.

I ordered mine over a month ago and I am still waiting so dont know why your complaining. :rolleyes:

From their site.
be sure to redeem your Reaper of Souls game key via your Battle.net account on or before 11:59 PM PST on March 31, 2014.

Last edited:
Soldato
I ordered mine as a guest, so maybe they do prioritise their 'more valued' customers who sign up for an account. I'll not be a customer of theirs again! To be fair, I'm not that big on vanity items (though i fancy these wings for some reason) and I can't play it till tonight anyway, but it's still the principle.

Thanks for clarification on it being the 31st.

Soldato
I ordered mine on the 8th March, i didnt sign up to their account, i used the voucher from FB to drop the price below £20, yesterday morning i looked and the key wasnt available, a hour or so later i checked again and the blurb about pre-order and delivery date etc had gone and instead there was a broken img link there, went away for 20mins come back refreshed the page a few times and see the scanned img of my key, entered it and all running fine.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
also ordered mine as a guest and still no key. no rush anyway but a bit disappointing for future purchases

We are all a little disappointed with no key. But not going to nuts..... yet :)

Btw anyone who has received their keys from retailer, have you redeemed your pre order loot? Do you do it from your battle net account right?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Game is awesome, got to nearly 69 last night in 3 hours solo. It's getting pretty hard on even Master though.

yeah one of my friends was saying he level 70 already (didnt sleep the crazy guy)

He mentioned after certain level it got pretty hard.

Associate
I gave it a blast on T1 last night, in like an hour I was level 67 at which point I had to go to sleep due to an early start today. Levelling is not slow at all.

From level 65 or so,mob difficulty starts to increase noticably.

Soldato
Yeah i started on T1 on my WD, went into it around 200k dps and about 60k hp, around 65 i was getting wrecked by elite packs, and it didnt take long at all to get to 65, the Piranha skill is awesome also, i dropped it down to Expert and it was a lot easier although the exp slowed down. Think i logged out almost 68 and around the start of the pandemonium bit, plan on getting to 70 tonight before the final fight. Had 2 Legendary drops, a 1h dagger that was a decent upgrade, which later got upgraded by a yellow, and a lvl65 version of Broken Crown which was a half decent upgrade too over my Helm of Command.

Loving it really, a lot of the mobs ramp up a lot harder around 65 and make you think about what your doing rather than just rushing around owning all.

Soldato
I'm probably going to level up my monk to 70. The gear on it isn't great so I'll probably start on master and drop to expert when it gets rough. Will I hit 70 before the end boss for the guaranteed level 70 legendaries? Not sure if I want to farm old world to level 64 first or something.

Associate
Loving this!
Blasted through with 2 mates last night up to what I assume is the last part. Got to level 68 on T1, but my god the difficulty ramps up. I think I'll go back through most of Act V again tonight on an easier difficulty to hit 70 speedily and hopefully get some worthwhile gear from Malth.

Soldato
For peopel asking, Im not a "guest" on CDkeys I've been using them for a awhile and have spent around £300 with them (mainly on Xbox Live Credit) so its not a "priority customer" thing, its them being a little useless for the first time. I would guess as they were the cheapest overall they have been clobbered and dont have thte keys to fullfill their requests. if they havent deleivered by tonight when i get home i will cancel and buy else where.

Soldato
This CDkeys issue has already been discussed, they ran out of keys due to demand and posted it on their facebook, If you dont like it get a refund and order elsewhere or suck it up basically:

DIABLO REAPER OF SOULS UPDATE: Unfortunately our main supplier of this game will be delivering late and we will be unable to offer early delivery of this title. We do however anticipate being able to deliver the game in full by 11am GMT on the release date (25/03/14). As with all our pre-orders, a full refund can be issued at any stage before release. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay and will ensure this will not happen with future releases.

Associate
Got to 63 last night in an hour or so of play. Really enjoyed it. I think Act V is going to be really big....Im not even out of Westmarch yet. Granted I was kicking every bucket though.

Liking the new Wizard spell "Black Hole", it was better than I thought....especially since the clones from my Teleport spell also cast it!

Not sure whether I will use it to replace Slow Time or not.....or keep both :p

Associate
I finished Act V Master in under 3 hrs, was very little that was tough (although paragon levels probably helped). I did every dungeon/room I could find and made sure all maps where uncovered.

Bounties are a nice change of pace, but in honesty nothing special. Same goes for the rifts. Just your normal zones with mixed up mobs for some.

I think having some of the changes early has made it feel a little underwhelming. AI have not tried Crusader yet though.

Soldato
Just got my copy of the game, didnt get a pre-order key with it though, has anyone else received an actual key for the wings? or does the key you get in box somehow know it was pre-ordered? got mine from game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom