Do you look forward to your partner going away?

Associate
I don't look forward to time apart from my girlfriend, which is why it never tends to happen. She doubles up as a good game buddy so not as fun when she's not around. Just yeah, things seem a little duller when she's not around.

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;26093446 said:
Sometimes? Sure.

All the time? Nope.

Voila.

I like being alone sometimes, hell, I even engineer ways to get myself out for a bit once in a while, but most of the time I'd rather we were at home together. Or out together, whatever. I need a little "me time" (or whatever it's called that sounds less rubbish), but on the whole I'd rather be with my wife than not. Which I guess is a bonus, being as she's, like, my wife.

Soldato
All these people that can't bear to be away from their other halves for more than a few hours come across as a bit odd to me.
Another thing that strikes me as a tad strange is the fact that you'd actually be alone? Do none of you have any friends?

For me I enjoy when the Mrs is away, it means I can have even more "me" time, which usually ends up being spent on the golf course or in the golf club bar with my mates :D
I'm guessing the ones that pine for their female companions to be constantly by their side are the youngsters that are newly in love. Make the most of it guys it's all downhill once that rings on her finger! :p

Back
Top Bottom