CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
When you get a higher rank do the players you play against get better (higher skill) ?

Usually this is the case, but I managed to get to Legendary eagle master but then every game pretty much after that had cheaters in it. There is a small % of honest players in the top 3 ranks, but the majority of people are either toggling with aimbots and wallhacks, or paying people to boost them up the ranks with an aimbotter.

Soldato
I've been watching some high level CS:GO MM games on Summit1g's stream and the amount of cheaters in the higher ranks seems unbelievable. There seems to be either really obvious hackers or closet hackers and they queue up in pairs so if one gets kicked or banned the other one stays and continues cheating.

Associate
MM is a constant battle between LEM and SMFC. At LEM id say 50% of the games have cheaters in, if youre lucky enough to get a run without any and win the second you rank up to SMFC 70-80% of the games are just blatent cheaters. I dread to think what GE is like

Soldato
I'm really surprised that Valve don't have more active staff spectating the games and banning cheaters. They're making a killing my selling keys and taking a cut off the Market sales, i'm not impressed with the way things are currently tbh. :(

Soldato
They get banned eventually, but it's enough to ruin your game and take the experiance away. You can tell me cheaters a mile off though.

If you type status in the console and look at their steam ID. Most of the hackers will have like an 80 million+ ID.

Unfortunately until Valve steps up on their banning process, they just buy new accounts.

Soldato
I just started to get back into CSGO (after watching fragbite masters etc)

Used to play CS + CSS a lot and went to a few LANs with teams etc but didn't like CSGO when it first came out :(

Seems like they have improved it a lot since then

Altho it does seem there are a lot of cheaters or at least a lot of talk regarding them :( (not really surprised)

Did anyone see the post on reddit regarding the valve update from 4days ago? has screenshots from cheat forums where people pay subscriptions, a lot of them were banned from the update
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen...vac_update_with_the_latest_large_csgo_update/

Soldato
I just started to get back into CSGO (after watching fragbite masters etc)

Used to play CS + CSS a lot and went to a few LANs with teams etc but didn't like CSGO when it first came out :(

Seems like they have improved it a lot since then

Altho it does seem there are a lot of cheaters or at least a lot of talk regarding them :( (not really surprised)

Did anyone see the post on reddit regarding the valve update from 4days ago? has screenshots from cheat forums where people pay subscriptions, a lot of them were banned from the update
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen...vac_update_with_the_latest_large_csgo_update/

The same time they banned cheaters, they put the game on sale.

Caporegime
most private paid hacks the players will pay subscriptions. so even if its caught they still get a free key. that's why so many cheat now.

rarely do the good private ones get caught just the crappy pub ones and easy to detect ones.

Soldato
If it was that effective, it should start promoting a lot of players to replace the high ranked hackers.

Its possible they are skilled enough to play anyway but I would guess not or why bother. After how long not playing does it start to demote, a fortnight?

cant hack, back to trollin

3A7B3B69DA231FF82A1F775348F57222CB7D03F5

Soldato
Not really sure about detection rates but the site in the screenshots has been taken down with a message saying it's only temporary and that the guy hasn't really stolen money from the subscribers.

I know most private cheats are layer0 (but they obv need to hook into the game memory which is detectable)

When I checked my steam friends list last year (after being inactive for 6months), about 25% of them are now VAC banned so I guess even people I used to mix / team with in CSS have cheated at some point :(

Soldato
Not really sure about detection rates but the site in the screenshots has been taken down with a message saying it's only temporary and that the guy hasn't really stolen money from the subscribers.

I know most private cheats are layer0 (but they obv need to hook into the game memory which is detectable)

When I checked my steam friends list last year (after being inactive for 6months), about 25% of them are now VAC banned so I guess even people I used to mix / team with in CSS have cheated at some point :(

haha some person just tried to add me from here looked on status vac banned :D

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hate people who ban.

A real life friend of mine has 2 VAC bans, 1 on MW2 ages ago, and 1 on DayZ. he started playing CS GO now. I told him that if he wants to hack, he is not welcome to play with me.

Soldato
so do you get all the crates and cases and camos for free if you play or do you nee to buy stuff to get them ?

You get 'common' skins for free as drops (http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Skins) white, light blue and dark blue, with white being the most common. You get rarer skins (dark blue, purple, pink, red, knife) from cases only. You get StatTrack weapons only from cases.

You get cases as drops or you can buy them. Some cases fase out. This means that older cases (weapon case 1/2, red eSports cases) are no longer available as drops (or they are very very rare ?). You need to buy a key to open any type of case.

Stickers are only available from sticker capsules, and can't be found as drops.

Back
Top Bottom