Would you date a pregnant girl?

Permabanned
my ex could never fit a baby out of her tunnel lol
both times the doctors gave her a c section after trying to pull the chap out..

She told me she slept with a friend at a party she was hosting apparently she was a virgin until that point and it was the first time she had sex.

she claimed the next day she found part of a condom stuck to a tampon and that was when she found out she was pregnant pretty much.

the other guy apparently didn't want to know and she never got with anyone else until she met me about 6-7 years later..

I did find a diary from when she was that age where she wrote about getting off with a friends uncle (made me think 18 year old getting off with someone in his 30s she had only just met what a dirty ****)

Was this actually the guy? was his a different time? she claimed getting off meant "kissing" but I'm calling BS on that and never believed her.

She was boring as hell in bed though and not up for trying anything apart from 2 boring positions everyone knows.. I think she probably tod the truth and her getting pregnant on her first sexual encounter damaged her.

anyway it wasn't to bad getting with someone who already had a school age kid but I could never raise someone else's child from pregnancy > nursery they are the most horrible and testing times for any relationship without any solid ground already built upon that relationship is just going to be hell and crap.

you won't know whether this woman is desperate for a dad and that's why she's interested or not, once the hard times have gone will she love you? or will she find someone else better?

You know a pregnant for the first time woman's standards is going to be almost anyone willing to help raise that baby.

Woah... That's heavy stuff, brother.

Associate
If the biological father is young , he could possibly resurface later down the line.

There is no right or wrongs in this situation.
I would say, your friend has to think real hard about the situation.

Would , she be going through with the pregnancy if she thought your friend wouldn't be about?

Did he know her before she was pregnant?

With utter respect here, but common sense dictates that your friend should also have a health check up if he and she have slept together. It's clear that her last lover and her were not cautious.

I feel it's way to early in the course of things for your friend to put himself into play. Is your friend confidant with women?
If he isn't then that has to be taken into account.Does he come from a background which was similar or from a broken home, as this can influence a person greatly?

Is the mother working, is your friend working and do they have the finances to start bringing up a child?

This situation is like driving a car with your feet, it can be done but that doesn't make it a good idea.

I had a similar situation in my early 20's and I helped her at arms reach so that there would be no confusion.

Caporegime
What's up with you guys?...

If someone likes another person that much they would be with them no matter what.

but he doesn't...

He boned her on 1 date.... hes a dog, shes a tramp.

she had a 1 night stand a little over 2 months ago.

yeah it might not be that straight forward, but she doesn't come across as bring her home to mum material (with as little as we know)

Has she even considered an abortion, to put it frankly?

Everyone makes mistakes but staying with her now would be a monumental gamble.

Caporegime
i would absolutely not stay..
but then i dont like kids so i am biased

regardless.. you have to think about if she is playing you,
for me i couldnt truly believe (in my own mind) that she was with me for the right reasons.. that doubt would cause it to end one way or another

Permabanned
The only circumstance i could do this if i knew the girl as a friend for a long time say she was the wife of my friend and my friend died leaving behind wife and kids.

Also have to consider the single mom's may have been through divorce before and then imo are prone to that behaviour and mindset again. That is why knowing them for a long time would be important i think. I would still have a relationship with a single mom but not move in or marry unless I knew them for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom