Need a new phone

Soldato
I don't actually care, just amuses me why anyone bothers to start a 'I need an new phone' thread because the Android fanbois jump all over it in seconds and have a massive circle jerk, every time!!!

Well if you don't care dude why waste time and effort, if you think there is a better device for the price recommend it, if not just stop trying to make a scene.

dun

dun

Soldato
Buy whatever you like, asking on here ALWAYS ends up in a Moto G / Nexus 5 circle jerk, every time!

Personally I like Windows Phone, but kitkat's is now pretty impressive.

You post "circle jerk, every time!" every time! Lmao

I've got a moto g and you cant knock it for the money. Tempted to get a lumia 520 for £60 though just to try out Win8 properly. You wont be disappointed with either coming from some old flip phone OP.

Soldato
Buy whatever you like, as here ALWAYS ends up in a Moto G / Nexus 5 circle jerk, every time!

Personally I like Windows Phone, but kitkat's is now pretty impressive.

That's because the mentioned phones are the best option within the criteria, in 6 months to a year that will change but on a budget moto and nexus are probably going to be the best options in a bang to the buck measure, the 520 is let down badly by its lack of flash iirc and it's very expensive to unlock.

The thing is why do you care so much that you're constantly abusive and derogatory yet never actually mention the windows phones you love so much, you're such a dock about it that I'm on the verge of putting you on ignore which I usually save for racists or nutters.

Soldato
Sorry to just jump on the thread like a "fanboy" or whatever he's calling us.

But the Moto g in that price bracket exceeds most phones by far, I personally own a N5 and would have a Moto g if the need permitted also.

Id go recommending iPhones and Lumia's but.. why would i do that when value for money is shocking and iPhones are generally **** overpriced garbage apple kicks out yearly and idiots buy them. (No offence to some but i have a big hate as an ex iPhone user myself its too locked down and bigbrothery)

Soldato
He states £159 is a bit of a stretch, also actually already wants to get a Moto G.

But damn I don't want to be branded a fanboy...

Spend £650 and get an iPhone 5S. By far the best use of your money considering the OP clearly isn't really interested in smart phones has he has made do with a flip up for years.

Get a Moto G or a Nexus 5, why? They are both amazing value for money, well built and well supported on the software side. Android is by far and away the most rounded mobile OS out there. No fanboy here, I personally hate my Nexus 5, the camera is rubbish and the speakers aren't as good as my HTC One, but they can be had for sub £300 now. The Snapdragon 800 absolutely flies. I've never used a Moto G myself but it's a cheap phone running android, no reason it wont be good?

Ignore Brenn47, he's clearly mental.

Soldato
Lumia 520
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nok...range-tmobile-59-95-colours-red-white-1871558

£59.95

If you're a mod-head like most Android users on this forum, Moto G. If you want out of the box, no need for the latest and fastest but still give a smooth user interface and most apps you'll need, Lumia 520 with WP8 (with 8.1 update in the Horizon that adds a shed load of core features)

Horses for courses, not everyone wants an android which at stock, needs a little work, esp. someone coming from a feature phone.

I've had one of these for 6 months. Really like it. I'm not a hardcore user of a phone but this was my first real venture into smart phones and its great. Cheap, very fast and does everything i need (And the sat nav is awesome!)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom