Mighty Car Mods

Soldato
Spent all weekend so far in bed full of a cold, these guys are getting me through it! Love the vids!

I now need to spend copious amounts of money on car parts though!

Associate
Lol you've hit nail on the head. I'm in Hedge End now which isn't much better but at lease in Hythe you have a waterfront :)

You both arn't the only ones ;)

I watched this show while away and really enjoyed it. Now I am slowly working my way through some earlier seasons but it's really good. The turbo mx5 episode really made me wish I could do one.

Associate
This poped up on my youtube feed last week and i started to watch them doing a 1jz swap. Really enjoyed it so i went back to season 1 which was a little disappointing in comparison as it was just little diy videos on how to chav up a daihatsu? anyway im going to be making my way through these series. I hope it comes together a bit more.

Associate
OP
This poped up on my youtube feed last week and i started to watch them doing a 1jz swap. Really enjoyed it so i went back to season 1 which was a little disappointing in comparison as it was just little diy videos on how to chav up a daihatsu? anyway im going to be making my way through these series. I hope it comes together a bit more.

You won't be disappointed, Marty & Moog are both very comfortable with the camera. The music is very good. And its all about just having fun while doing some silly things to your car.

Associate
First saw MCM when they had only done 20 or so videos, and really didn't like it much - felt way too 'scene' & immature. The more recent stuff however has been really good.
The control of OEM car functionality using the arduino with a 16x2 LCD stealthily installed in an OEM heater control was excellent.

Back
Top Bottom