*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Some details from the product page:
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us has been rebuilt for the PlayStation 4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S. The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.

Caporegime
OP
I should have built a PC instead of investing in next gen it seems.

building a PC which will play games with the same quality as PS4 for the next 5-10 years would cost how much?

PC is only cheaper if you buy a shedload of games.

I buy most of my games off PSN, I get credit for cheap off cd keys and I get 50% of the cost of the game back because I share them with someone else who pays the other half.

Tomb Raider cost me like £10, Killzone 40p, Fifa was slightly less than £25

maybe you should look into game sharing with someone if you want games on the cheap

Soldato
TLOU is aimed at people such as myself who never owned a ps3 and came from 360 i for one cant wait for this game to come out

Pretty much this. I sold my PS3 just after this came out as I didn't want to delay and lose trade in value towards the PS4. I was gutted I didn't get round to this so quite happy to pay full whack. Also if they have tidied it up visually and offering the DLC then why not offer it at the standard price? If you had it on PS3 then simply don't buy it again.

Associate
Here is the h1z1 open world game mentioned on previous page.....some good ideas, hope they can pull off what their trying to achieve

Back
Top Bottom