Parvum Systems Project Magnus

Soldato
Guys cu @ lan. Really thinking of a ITX build next. Whats the ETA on me getting my hands on the parvum ITX and will it take a custom loops with straight lines? If not can I commision you to make me one?

Associate
OP
i51 LAN

Hi guys, thought I would post a couple of photos. System has been sitting proud on the Asus stall this event. Been really fun, met lots of great people and even managed to play a few games. Metro last light looked awesome!

Sadly no Swift monitor yet... but SOON....

POSTNOW1.jpg

POSTNOW2.jpg

POSTNOW3.jpg

POSTNOW4.jpg

POSTNOW5.jpg

POSTNOW6.jpg

POSTNOW7.jpg

POSTNOW8.jpg

POSTNOW9.jpg

In the process of working on a Magnus video. Location has been found... ! :D

Associate
Incredible - the attention to detail is on another level. The custom raid card water block was inspired!

I'd be paranoid moving it though with those two exposed tubes running down the front though!!!

Associate
OP
having spent a weekend with this rig, i can honestly say this is the most awesome thing i have ever seen.

also, i see some Project H2Orange up there ;)

nice one lads!!!!!

Thanks Dave, was a great event all round. Loads of attention for your system. I think you showed Magnus up no? :D

I'll take 2 !

Awesome work fellas, pure class, well done. Hope this brings you lots of business and recognition that you deserve.

You will make a Magnus stacker? Sounds good bro :D

Thanks for the kind words, really got us so much attention, did the sponsors proud I hope :)

Can't believe I've only just noticed you put the final pictures up. It looks awesome, obviously :D

Ah better late that never! Super happy with the photos. Glad you like.

Wooo my rig is 3rd pic Down!

It sure is! Loved it.

I can honestly say, this is a stunning case. I spent ages looking at it and chatting to the Parvum gents and they've made a masterpiece.

Stunning feat and congratulations are due.

Well done Gents! Was nice to meet you also :)

Thanks snips, was great to meet you and chat. Love having a little natter about the systems. Cant wait for summer lan. Will you be going?

Incredible - the attention to detail is on another level. The custom raid card water block was inspired!

I'd be paranoid moving it though with those two exposed tubes running down the front though!!!

Thanks on the raid card, it really stepped the build up for us. Considering also temps drop from 80 to 24 with the block it really did help!

Ahh moving it was scary for the first time but happy now we've got the experience. Glad we took a trolly :D

At 50kgs, I'd be worried too!

Almost weighs the same as me (Justin).

Soldato
Haha, yeah I couldn't believe how much attention H2Orange got considering its half built... I'm glad I didn'tleave her at home now that's for sure!

I think we definitely had the nicest corner there... It was like a show room haha. Some people were going crazy over all of our systems! Big ego boosts all around!

I've started to do some more of my awesome technical drawings (I'm sure Shaun will be happy ;) ) for the little idea I want you lads to do for me <3

Associate
OP
Haha, yeah I couldn't believe how much attention H2Orange got considering its half built... I'm glad I didn'tleave her at home now that's for sure!

I think we definitely had the nicest corner there... It was like a show room haha. Some people were going crazy over all of our systems! Big ego boosts all around!

I've started to do some more of my awesome technical drawings (I'm sure Shaun will be happy ;) ) for the little idea I want you lads to do for me <3

Oh god, *hides*

Back
Top Bottom