Clash of Clans

Soldato
Which starts right here!

Clan wars has reignited CoC, the clan is now more active than it has been in months, perhaps more than it ever was. As a result OcUK is on a recruitment drive, a few known inactives have been removed, leaving some space.

If there are any active members from OcUK 2.0 who would like to apply, them now is the time! If you are without a clan or looking for an active one then apply in game :)

Grinch\Egon

Associate
OcUK 2.0 Inactives Plan

I agree with Egon we have a problem with inactive players in OcUK 2.0, unless anyone suggests otherwise on Saturday, 26th April I am going to kick out any clan members who do not meet the following criteria:

1. have not donated any troops in the current ranking period
  2. have not received any troops in the current ranking period
  3. have not attacked any other player in the current ranking period
  4. have not posted in here asking to be exempt from the kick
I'm not going to ask for reasons why people want to be exempt, however if you are not participating in Clan Wars even just by using your two attacks on the weakest enemies then the whole clan is impacted.

Soldato
That sounds fair enough to me. The only thing worth remembering is that you need a minimum of 10 in the clan for clan wars.

As far as I am concerned you're the leader now, run OCUK 2.0 as you see fit.

Associate
Yep, totally. It was an air (64gb) all of 5 weeks old :(

I have an appointment at an Apple store on Friday, will see which arm or leg the want to fix it. I aren't to sure I could trust one of these third party repair places.

Associate
My wife did the same with her iPad.

Apple don't repair they will only swap out. Iirc it cost her £250 (half the retail price) to swap it.

Associate
hey guys, hows everyone getting along.

Only been playing on one of my bases for the time being with boom beach to play also.

had to have a base change too because of Clan Wars which i wasn't too happy about.

This is my current base I'm using. Pinched off the web, it works great for trophy pushes and clan wars, just not great at holding gold and goo without losing a fair bit.

Back
Top Bottom