Baby girl names

Soldato
Our daughter is called Bethany.

Keep an ear out over the next few months while you're listening to your favourite music, in case a name pops out that could be quite meaningful to you.

Caporegime
We named our daughter Madeleine. Took some balls because that's also the name of a famous dead girl, but my wife is French and we wanted a French name. I'm glad we stuck to it as it's a really pretty name, in my humble totally unbiased opinion. Has the advantage of being fairly uncommon!

Many people spell it Madeline, which was always going to happen. But it's handy as it's like an early warning retard filter, to highlight the people undeserving of my time in social circles.

Soldato
I think that the surname can play a big part of what the first name could be.

My little girl was named Holly as it was the first name that my wife mentioned that I really quite liked. The only other name we both liked was Chloe, however right from the beginning she looked like a Holly.

It also helps as she is a December baby :).

Associate
Can i make a sensible suggestion in GD?

My mate and his wife put a load of names up on a wall on post it notes, every day they each took one name down they absolutely didn't want, by the time their daughter was born they had one name left that both of them agreed.

We did that. Our twins are called Toilet-Rolls and Granary-Bread...

Back
Top Bottom