Status
Not open for further replies.

nam

nam

Soldato
It doesn't do it as well as separate products though. So its performance vs price.

Never heard of any issues with Nikfisk washers and autobrite snow from lances.

I use both!

No i meant that i would have to sell the Karcher Autobrite snowfoam bottle. does anyone here have one of the 130 psi washers from Nilfisk ?

Soldato
Got myself some Autoglym tar remover as the local Halfords didn't seem to stock anything else. I use a few other products from them and they seem to do a good job.

Everything was 3 for 2 as well so that was a bonus.

Soldato
Yes yes yes!!

My poorboys blackhole and Natty's blue wax came yesterday so have it for the long weekend. :)

Is it normal to eat half the tub with a spoon while kecking the black hole????

Soldato
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Depends on the paint (e.g. whether it has clear coat), but 48 hours for something gentle and 3-4 days if you want to machine polish it would be my advice.

Its a VW and the car has had a few panels painted by a bodyshop, the rest of the car is well protected, and being black and coupled with the fact that bodyshops just generally compound cars, i was planning to use a finishing polish and then a coat or 2 of wax to protect the bumper from bugs!

Soldato
I bought some micro fibre clothes and applicators from auto finish and it came with a small pot of spirit?! Probably a silly question but I'm assuming rub this on the clothes once finished?!

Associate
Its a VW and the car has had a few panels painted by a bodyshop, the rest of the car is well protected, and being black and coupled with the fact that bodyshops just generally compound cars, i was planning to use a finishing polish and then a coat or 2 of wax to protect the bumper from bugs!

You should be fine to do some polishing (as against cutting) and waxing after 2 days no problem.

Associate
Just given mine a quick clean. Love the gold flake in the sun when its clean. Hate black cars about 30 mins afterwards when dusts starts to settle on it etc.

2014-04-18%2013.09.51.jpg

2014-04-18%2013.09.35.jpg

2014-04-18%2013.09.28.jpg

2014-04-18%2013.09.19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom