The Show Off Your Tattoo Thread

Associate
Heading in tomorrow lunchtime to start getting my george/dragon arm extended to a sleeve. Going to keep it England themed, and looking at three ferrocious lions attacking dragon(s), in a sort of montage style. Still keeping it all bw/greyscale so the focus stays on the george cross shield.

Soldato
Well I've just had my first sleeve completed by a local artist - didn't know the guy before, hadn't really seen much of his work. I think I lucked out as I'm really happy with the end result - especially since it was a cover up of some hideous tribal from a supposedly decent studio.

Its in the Japanese style but certainly not the full traditional that some people have had on here (which look awesome by the way!) - What do you think?

Inside of the arm

CY38mZ2.jpg

Rest of the arm

8260eSb.jpg

Associate
Nowhere near ad bad ad i thought it would be, already want another!

728590382.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking for recommendations of tattooists in/around Southampton/Portsmouth, been talking to a few places to get ideas on costs, seen some artwork, but just looking for more options/personal experiences?

Associate
Looking for recommendations of tattooists in/around Southampton/Portsmouth, been talking to a few places to get ideas on costs, seen some artwork, but just looking for more options/personal experiences?

I am also after good recommendations. I did use a very good one in fareham. Opposite ASK the main guy was very good. But it is always good to know of others and he was quite expensive.

Soldato
really crappy images had to use front camera on my nexus 5 dropped it and now the rear camera doesnt work :(

3136o04.jpg
Needs finishing off another hour sitting booked for end of the week

2ewppcm.jpg
Ignore the vale badge ;) regret having it on my arm tbh should have been on my leg(some will say it shouldnt be anywhere)

Associate
Getting more work done on my arm on tuesday, tyraels wings of light/fire in a light baby blue / sky melange, with some shading, going to round the arm off with a wooded/forest area on my forearm similar to the one you have soundood, this way i'm hoping it looks like tyrael is presiding over the forest..

Associate
Some great tattoos in this thread - i am planning a cover up at the moment. Spending huge amounts of time on the reddit tattoo sections

Same. Had a shoddy tattoo done when i was 15 on my leg and really would like to cover it with something I like.
Fortunately it's small so should be easy enough.

Back
Top Bottom